Pod Your Reef

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

northstar1357

You should set your first post as a price chart in comparison to tank dimension.

This way you dont have to answer the same questions over and over.

I would take one for 20L but not sure what your paypal address is

Thanks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YankeePete
Sweet man thanks. Is it possible to get the return hole at 12" from bottom

I could make that change if that is what you need.

You should set your first post as a price chart in comparison to tank dimension.

This way you dont have to answer the same questions over and over.

I would take one for 20L but not sure what your paypal address is

Thanks

PM Sent

I received my 20L AIO today!

First off i want to say it was packaged very professional and better than alot of dry goods/hardware i have received from big name company's.

I only paid 30.00 including shipping, which is unbelievable cheap considering the packing and shipping alone is worth at least 2/3 of that.

The quality is very good and what i would expect from a major USA manufacture. Great work bro!

Heres a nob question for you. Do i just use silicone to attach it to the 20L tank? Thanks

YankeePete
Hey were you considering making a center AIO for the 20L?

Yes I will offer a center back wall AIO for the 20L.

Thanks man. What's your PayPal so I can send payment

Gary,

My paypal is mongoosemtn@gmail.com

DreTheReefer

I'm very interested in the aio for a 5.5 including a top and wrap. Are there 2 or 3 sections in the five area for the 5.5 and what are the measurements for the end style. Thanks and can't wait to get one.

Yes I will offer a center back wall AIO for the 20L.

Sweeet looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Hey yankeepete, I tried to pm you a couple times I'm not sure if you are getting them or not but I'm still interested. Please let me know, thanks.

YankeePete will you be able to accomodate a small order request?

I was wondering if you can make an L bracket with magnet which can hold in a small float switch for an ATO? I just hate the hang on acryic brackets that come with the RKL and would like to tidy things up with it.

I need 2 pieces and will be grateful If you can accomodate this request.

YankeePete
YankeePete will you be able to accomodate a small order request?

I was wondering if you can make an L bracket with magnet which can hold in a small float switch for an ATO? I just hate the hang on acryic brackets that come with the RKL and would like to tidy things up with it.

I need 2 pieces and will be grateful If you can accomodate this request.

jeff,

I would just need to know what float switch is being used so I can research what I would need to design to hold it. It would be pretty straight forward just have to have something to go by to design around.

Tim

Hey yankeepete, how do you mount in the Maxjet900 I have both the 20L AIO and I cant see how you did it. If I just stick it in there its to loose, any advise?

Hey yankeepete, how do you mount in the Maxjet900 I have both the 20L AIO and I cant see how you did it. If I just stick it in there its to loose, any advise?

90degree elbow and a hose to connect the mj900 from the bottom.

wesley42079

YankeePete, any chance you can build me a magnetic sensor holder for the Tunze 3155 ATO? I will also need an additional piece to hold the return tube to direct the water into the refugium or display tank.

Let me know how much it'll cost, so I can add to my order.

Thanks

Wes

What's the dimensions for the HOB Surfaceskimmer? Centimeters/millimeters would be very cool! :)

Just wanted to say that yankeepete is doing a wonderful job and making some really awesome products that will be as hot as mp10's are in a few years to come :D If he doesn't end up making a site and store for all these custom aquarium needs! lol

YankeePete

You have to use the stock "duckbill" that comes with the MaxiJets. It is the same size on every MJ400-MJ1200 that I measured and have been able to check. You stick the duckbill into the opening on the refuge wall from the display side and push the pump outlet into it.

hey pete did u get my pm?

Sorry I haven't received a pm from you. I just checked.

Hey yankeepete just wanted to confirm you received my payment for the 20l kit and custom overflow box. Sent you a PM but never heard back

YankeePete
Hey yankeepete just wanted to confirm you received my payment for the 20l kit and custom overflow box. Sent you a PM but never heard back

Yes I sure did as a matter of fact I just sent you a pm....while you were typing your message I was typing the one I sent to you...go figure!

YankeePete

I just want to say thank you for all of the support so many of you have shown me and my projects. I would have never thought just trying to sell an extra set of parts from my 20L tank build would have turned into all of this. I apologize if I take a little long to return some pm's or emails. I work a normal day job too and am spending a lot of time at the hospital right now being my new baby has been in the NICU for 3 weeks now. I am very honored for all the kind words so many of you have been saying about my simple parts.

Tim

Archived