SaltCritters.com

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

You have already sold item?? You sent me bill and I paid for it. I still have not heard anything. If you are not shipping I expect a refund.

Daniel,

I sent you an email this morning with the tracking info. When I sent the message to you last week. Your in box came back as "Full".

Tim

• Like 1
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is mine shipping?

Perry,

Looks like I am cutting my vacation short and will be back home tonight so yours will ship tomorrow. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Just received the AIO kit today and everything was perfect!! Excellent attention to detail. Tim is a scholar, athlete, gentlemen, and definately a great guy to deaL with.

• Like 1
Just received the AIO kit today and everything was perfect!! Excellent attention to detail. Tim is a scholar, athlete, gentlemen, and definately a great guy to deaL with.

Thank you for the kind words! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Just so that it's known in case it was missed on my build thread the hole on the fuge' wall is for a Maxi Jet pump nozzle. It's a friction fit and holds the Maxi-Jet 900 pump firm. Simple and easy and works!

• Like 1
Just received my Fuge kit, may I say this thing is beast. Very very pleased with your work. Great job

Awesome...glad yours made it safe as well. again sorry for the mix up on getting the tracking info to you. If you have any questions please ask as well.

Now get your tank built and show us the pictures!!

• Like 1

If you make another one of these let me know! I am very interested. I also was just wondering if you silicon these in? The reason I ask, is that I could not see any silicon on the glass. Sorry if it's a stupid question! Thanks for your time!

If you make another one of these let me know! I am very interested. I also was just wondering if you silicon these in? The reason I ask, is that I could not see any silicon on the glass. Sorry if it's a stupid question! Thanks for your time!

Tony,

I think on a couple of the pics I just had it sitting in place but yes I used black silicon to hold it in place.

Tim

• Like 1

Thank you for everyone's interest in my 20L AIO kit and the mini frag racks. If I haven't let you know that your items have shipped they will be going out early this coming week. My new baby son was born Wednesday morning a month early so I have been a little tied up this week at the hospital!!!! Yay...a new baby reefer!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for everyone who have picked up one of my 20L AIO's or Mini Frag Racks. I have a couple more to get shipped today as it is the first day I have been home since being in the hospital for the last week with my baby.

I have had some interest in making a HOB Surface Skimmer box. I took the time this morning and designed and machined out a couple. They are magnet mount and are 5"Hx2.9"Wx2.3"D. They will be $20.00 shipped in the USA. First person who replies to this post and asks for it gets one for FREE!!!

Surface_Skimmer.jpg

• Like 1

Archived