Pod Your Reef

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

dallasprstn
16 and reefing thats only gonna cause problems between the money spent on gas, frags, and finding any excuse to go to the LFS lol.... omgomgomg

lol, im seventeen and all I do is buy gas and frags, and go to the lfs' around me like every other day lol. :D

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gearhead364
lol, im seventeen and all I do is buy gas and frags, and go to the lfs' around me like every other day lol. :D

hahaha Im nineteen I try and limit myself to one stop a week, the gf thinks im crazy :wacko: lol

Yes. but nano style. 20-30gal

let me know I'd you need help!

hahaha Im nineteen I try and limit myself to one stop a week, the gf thinks im crazy :wacko: lol

I dunno why it's so addicting!

love the lights!

Woah thanks man! Congrats on TOTM

The light looks sick, looks better on that side and +1 for clam!

Thanks! Lol we'll see :P

Much better!

Once again, thank you -_-

Alright guys. GSP is open and happy, which mean I'm doing something right so far. I'm going to go to my LFS this afternoon and get a final water test to verify all params are good.

With the water test, I'll be bringing somewhere between 25-100$, depending on if I get paid today. Should I get more SPS? Pompom? Get that rainfords goby?

Thanks!

This is an impressive little tank, Jordan!!!!!! I like it a lot. I think it's my favorite that I've seen in the contest so far :happy:

Definitely get a pom pom :)

+1 pom pom

That's what I'll do!

This is an impressive little tank, Jordan!!!!!! I like it a lot. I think it's my favorite that I've seen in the contest so far :happy:

Definitely get a pom pom :)

Thanks! I'm extremely proud of this little tank! :happy:

I'm bringing 60$ to my LFS. It's not all I can bring, but I want some cushion elsewhere. Yay?

I wanna get a month cap, and maybe a goby (Rainfords?). If they have a Pom Pom, they I'll get one.

Headin' out for the LFS. I'll see what I can get! Below is my wish list

• Yellow Clown Goby/Rainford's Goby
  • Monti Cap/Birdsnest
  • Pom Pom Crab
  • And maybe a cheap softy (toadstool)

Archived