Cultivated Reef

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

It looks like USPS ground to TN is only $11.99 with them. they ship very well from what I remember...I ordered a few pom poms, sexies and a strawberry crab that was humongous from them lol

:o Really? I might look into that!

Gps will look cool.

Ive always wanted to have gps floor and make the rock float off the bottom of the tank. so its grass bottom floating island with corals.

Yeah I'm excited to see what they do. This species I've got really glows under actinics fingerscrossed

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys think my tank is cycled? I havent tested the water. It's been about 3 weeks since setup, if not more.

Also, should I add my CUC?

Do you guys think my tank is cycled? I havent tested the water. It's been about 3 weeks since setup, if not more.

Also, should I add my CUC?

Diatom bloom yet?

Lol I've got nothing to test my water with. LFS is closed today, which is who tests my water.

Diatom bloom yet?

My even. Plenty of nutrients, both the sand and rock have previously been cycled before. In fact I got the sand from the beach! :haha:

Lol I've got nothing to test my water with. LFS is closed today, which is who tests my water.

My even. Plenty of nutrients, both the sand and rock have previously been cycled before. In fact I got the sand from the beach! :haha:

Nice, I was thinking about getting sand from the beach, since I live like 2 minutes away, but I wasn't sure it I needed to get sand from a tropical reigon or not. Anyway, were you planning on adding something today anyway? I thought you were waiting for the light to come in...?

Yeah I thought about adding the CUC today, but dont know my parameter. Frag(s) when the light comes tomorrow.

Lololololol I wish. Time is a horrible thing! I HATE WAITING. ESPECIALLY FOR REEF STUFF!

Archived