Top Shelf Aquatics

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
digitalfreq
Exactly! What do you think about cutting a slit?

I would cut a notch out of the fixture instead of the overflow. But thats just me. It's not my fixture anymore, but it would make the tank look cleaner. Since I'm giving my opinion i'll continue with... Turn the tank 90deg to the right. so that the overflow and fixture mount is against the wall.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Ohh I see what you mean! Hmmmm I'll have to think about that one.

I want something pink for SPS...either a Setosa or a Stylophora :P

Yes! Get some together? :lol:

Dude, I'm sure your tank isn't ready for sps. Save your money and let it mature a bit before you add sps. If you do decide to add sps otherwise add a monti cap because they are hardy. Let that be your indicator. Stylo, setosa and danae species are at lot more sensitive. Trust me, I know my sps.

otherwise, looking good so far.

-dan

Dude, I'm sure your tank isn't ready for sps. Save your money and let it mature a bit before you add sps. If you do decide to add sps otherwise add a monti cap because they are hardy. Let that be your indicator. Stylo, setosa and danae species are at lot more sensitive. Trust me, I know my sps.

otherwise, looking good so far.

-dan

:lol: Yeah, I'm going to add a monti cap and go from there.

Iball I posted a link and photo of the overflow I was talking about.

Couldn't find the thread. Link?

I also moved the light over and cut the slit.

6894638388_fa1bc0787a.jpg

6894636724_2ca4e36da4.jpg

well divide a tank in half. once side dt other sump. using same type overflow. but of course the aio part is smaller than dt.

Archived