Cultivated Reef

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

My LFS is very experienced with them. They said it should be fine., And macro algae isn't a problem bro :lol:

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He man, super nice tank and scape!

I just realized that we have pretty simmilar tanks right now...

Mine is 12x12x4.5 and also has a large rock pile and a smaller island.

But my idea is that the large rock should be like a volcano, but i dont know if I could use lava rock..

I will follow this for sure!

Jb

Lol thanks guys!

Bowser - Niiice! This is going to be a really tough contest. Imma have to beat you!

Performed a 90% WC, in anticipation of adding critters tomorrow!

My light should be here tomorrow as well.

Hahaha I hate this anticipation and anxiety I'm going through. I can't even comprehend what you're experiencing.

I know! I had to be here at 8am and the light wasn't on yet on the tank so I just glanced at it to make sure everything was running ok and left :(

Oh that is pretty cool ... are you getting a tiny fiddler?

Probably not. I'm getting a pompom instead. :P

I know! I had to be here at 8am and the light wasn't on yet on the tank so I just glanced at it to make sure everything was running ok and left :(

How lame! What do you do?

I wanna se whats the fist coral or item in your tank iball.

I gotta wait till next friday to add anything. I forgot to buy a small heater. the other heaters I own are to tall.

dam waiting game lol

surgicalsense
I work Loss Prevention at a high end retailer...catch the crooks ;)

so watcha adding in derr today?

Under cover

I work Loss Prevention at a high end retailer...catch the crooks ;)

so watcha adding in derr today?

Hahaha that's awesome! I'm going to add a Pom Pom whenever my lame LFS gets them in :(

I wanna se whats the fist coral or item in your tank iball.

I gotta wait till next friday to add anything. I forgot to buy a small heater. the other heaters I own are to tall.

dam waiting game lol

Same here bro! My current heater is too tall. Gotta find something else <_<

I'm going to turn the little left island into a ball of GSP. So I'll add some GSP tomorrow when my light comes.

reefs2go seems to have them in stock all the time..I ordered from them before when they had free shipping in Florida..ohh they have sexies too..

Too bad I'm not in Florida <_< I just can't justify paying 3x the amount of the actual crab for shipping.

It looks like USPS ground to TN is only $11.99 with them. they ship very well from what I remember...I ordered a few pom poms, sexies and a strawberry crab that was humongous from them lol

Same here bro! My current heater is too tall. Gotta find something else <_<

I'm going to turn the little left island into a ball of GSP. So I'll add some GSP tomorrow when my light comes.

Gps will look cool.

Ive always wanted to have gps floor and make the rock float off the bottom of the tank. so its grass bottom floating island with corals.

Archived