SaltCritters.com

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums

By then Maybe my UPS account rep will have fixed my rates so my customers don't need so much lube :lol:

6% increase my @$$

I might take 80 to 74 then.

Right near Peoria...

You might expect a PM in the future.

Got a minor project going on now.

B)

Shop is in Peoria at the house and pickup is at Aquarium Obsessions LFS in Bartonville 20 min away.

You are welcome to swing by the house with some beer.. i mean for pickup also :P

Most that make the journey however would rather go to the LFS :angry:

Canada, but it might just make it easier to you if you don't plan on shipping up here to leave it blocked. Then again, I ship things to my cousins place in Michigan all the time if its cost prohibitive to ship to Canada and if they will be visiting soon. That's how I got my Marco Rock shipped for "free". :P

PicO Aquariums

International viewing issue fixed " should be fixed"

Working on the shipping calculations. contact me if you think the quoted rates are wrong and I can manually calculate in the meantime. This should only affect people purchasing multiple items at the moment.

Everything looks great. Couple quick ?s about the light. Does it come with the arm? What kinda spread does the light give? What would be the widest tank you would recommend it for?

PicO Aquariums

I think I am scraping the light from the new site. No orders for it during the pre order. Really with the cost only being $60 less then the AI unit I can understand why. I decided just to carry the AI Nano's and the Radions on the site at a very good price for everyone. Maybe in the future I will mess with it again but I just can't compete with what they have to offer.

Dave's lights are a great fit for my tanks also.

nano-header300w.png

Archived