Pod Your Reef

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

Yea they will probally hide a lot during the first few weeks until they are established and happy in one spot. Whenever I have bought Nassarius snails(zombie snails) they would immediately start moving. They only snails that go dormant on me are Ceriths. Where did you get them from?

reef cleaners. They got good customer service. and yeah i cant get the yasha or pistol to come out even during feeding time. but its w.e ill just wait it out

Yea it will just take time. They were so comfortable in my dads tank that they would eat out of the water column like the other fish. Reef Cleaners is great tho. He will fix your problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lookin awesome in there!

Thank you!

Looks great. They're coming out with new lenses for the Radion. I have no clue what they do.

Thanks! I think the lenses are a wider angle to give the light better spread.

I also added some Captain America Palys and a Ultra Orange and green Maxi mini. I'll post pictures when they settle in and stop moving around.

• 2 weeks later...
Your cube looks great criley. I love your open brain!

Thank you! Yea I couldn't pass on that brain, I have never seen another like it.

Here some teaser pictures on my iPhone until I upload better pictures tomorrow.

FTS

NzjAd.jpg

Neon green and purple hammers

Cla9O.jpg

Yellowish green frogspawn

2o1C7.jpg

Side FTS

vHuIn.jpg

Red Fromia

acQ78.jpg

Paly mountain

bxgf9.jpg

Helfrichi firefish

Hjilg.jpg

OK So I didn't realize how horrible those pictures were until I actually looked at them on a computer instead of my iPhone. Ill make it up and post pictures later.

• 2 weeks later...
Still looking awesome in there! I just picked up the exact same star fish a month ago. Quite funny to watch

Yea funny to watch for sure, especially cause mine has 6 arms.

gorgeous tank and baller set up!

:D

Thanks a lot!! I am actually going to be setting up a new tank in the next few weeks also. It is a 0.6g rimless glass cube. I am just waiting on my light to come in.

233.jpg

Whoah, what are these? Better pics please!

I'm not sure if they have a name or not. I'll post some better pictures today or tomorrow.

Looks fantastic! :D

Thank you Gramophone!

Archived