Pod Your Reef

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voted for sure!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

How come you can take pics like that of your tank but when you take pics of mine they look like poop?

Idk I guess cause everytime you ask me to take pictures, one of us is in a hurry to leave or you have just added it to the tank.

Idk I guess cause everytime you ask me to take pictures, one of us is in a hurry to leave or you have just added it to the tank.

You are right.

Shiii, not even submitting anymore. Grats, winner. omgomgomg

Wow coming for you that a major compliment from the pictures I've seen you take. Thank you so much! On another note you never know though, you could still win because you are well known on NR in my opinion. Best of luck if you do though! Even though I hope I win cause my broke a** can't afford a premium membership.

You are right.

Yea. Next time We will just have to have nothing else planned. Especially when you get the dwarf cuttlefish.

Yea. Next time We will just have to have nothing else planned. Especially when you get the dwarf cuttlefish.

Yeah I can't wait to get them.

I'd like to get a pair.

That's what I was thinking. You could probally get them to have some babies. Then you can sell them to Mike and make all your money back. Lol

Flying Bones

Your tank is da bomb! Wish I had those corals! OMG. How's the growth under the Radion, are you on top of your parameters?

Your tank is da bomb! Wish I had those corals! OMG. How's the growth under the Radion, are you on top of your parameters?

Thank you!! My growth has always been awesome under the Radion. At one point I had frags I cut to sell all over my sand bed, and they were encrusting and growning on the sandbed fairly quickly for being so far down in the tank. My parameter are also in range by keeping up with weekly 10g minimum water changes.

Flying Bones
Thank you!! My growth has always been awesome under the Radion. At one point I had frags I cut to sell all over my sand bed, and they were encrusting and growning on the sandbed fairly quickly for being so far down in the tank. My parameter are also in range by keeping up with weekly 10g minimum water changes.

What kind of salt are you using? What coral grows best? I do weekly 5 Gal changes...but my tank is 50% the size of yours as well.

What kind of salt are you using? What coral grows best? I do weekly 5 Gal changes...but my tank is 50% the size of yours as well.

I use Reef Crystals. My zoanthids are my fastest growers, but for SPS my purple bonsai grows fast as well.

I'm looking forward to adding 2 new fish today, a yellow assessor and a twin spot goby. Ill post pictures when they settle in.

Anxiously awaiting!

I would like to move to every 2 week water changes but since I am not dosing I find every week to fit the best to get those trace elements back.

Anxiously awaiting!

I would like to move to every 2 week water changes but since I am not dosing I find every week to fit the best to get those trace elements back.

Yea I agree. I do weekly change and don't dose anything. After my water changes my coral always look even happier too. Maybe try doing it every 10 days? 3x a month?

I saw it in person. One of the nicest tanks I've ever seen!!! Thanks for the tour casey.

Thanks a lot man! Feels good when other people appreciate my hard work. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Your macros are amazing, really. What yellow acro is that, nobilis? I want a yellow acro and just can't find a single one in Canada.

Your macros are amazing, really. What yellow acro is that, nobilis? I want a yellow acro and just can't find a single one in Canada.

Thank you! I'm honestly not sure what kind of Acro it is. My LFS owner doesn't label his coral and just gives me prices off the top of his head lol. I'm sure he knows what kind it is though because this guys knows everything there is to know about coral, so next time I see him I'll remember to ask for you.

I also added two porcelain crabs yesterday to host my purple and green maxi mini I recently bought. Pics of the to come also!

Man i want another 2 spot goby, But my 6 line wrasse murdered the last one in 2 days. So either another diamond or 2spot goby soon and i'll put um in a breeder box for 2 days then introduce the fish at night when the sixline is sleeping.

Man i want another 2 spot goby, But my 6 line wrasse murdered the last one in 2 days. So either another diamond or 2spot goby soon and i'll put um in a breeder box for 2 days then introduce the fish at night when the sixline is sleeping.

Yea that would be your best bet. They are definitely awesome gobies in person.

Archived