Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG, I've missed so much being down at the beach in the Gulf. Jacob, I really don't know what to say right now. It's your tank, do what you want, but please don't #### up a natural ecosystem.

OMFG, I've missed so much being down at the beach in the Gulf. Jacob, I really don't know what to say right now. It's your tank, do what you want, but please don't #### up a natural ecosystem.

Oooooh he said the #### wooooord... :o

Jacob042426

:mellow: ive been done collecting stuff for this tank. im only collecting small amounts of macros. its mostly exploreing. :)

Jacob042426
not tonight...now

i am sick and dont feel like getting out of bed to take pictures. i barley made it to the lfs. oh, and i got all of my stuff for $5 each and a half-dead plate that seems to be coming back, for $10. and a really cool chalice, and lots of zoas and a mushroom. :)

Jacob042426

the tank is looking amazing! i payed for the ledtric bulb this morning and got went to office max to get a fixture.

jedimasterben
the tank is looking amazing! i payed for the ledtric bulb this morning and got went to office max to get a fixture.

I thought you said you were getting it today?

Jacob042426
I thought you said you were getting it today?

now, a paid for it today. :) some of the stuff i got yesterday for $5 look like some really expensive stuff. :fingerscrossed:

In other news, Miley got engaged to Liam recently!! :happy:

Did you see the pics she uploaded of his bday cake? BAHAHAHAHAH! :haha:

Jacob042426
In other news, Miley got engaged to Liam recently!! :happy:

Did you see the pics she uploaded of his bday cake? BAHAHAHAHAH! :haha:

in other news, im trying to figure out if one of my zoa frags are fire and ice, or flaming suns. i hope they are flaming suns. fingerscrossed

in other news, im trying to figure out if one of my zoa frags are fire and ice, or flaming suns. i hope they are flaming suns. fingerscrossed

36589%20-%20derpy_hooves%20gasp%20meme%20transparent.png

Jacob042426

ledtric bulb should be here soon! im also going to remove the 2nd biggest rock i have to make more space.

Jacob042426

the trupop is in and i got a ton of corals from reefgardener and a maxi mini. i also got some red ppe's for my friend, but i think im keeping them. :P i also completly redid my scape and took out one of the big rocks. the trupop is incredible. im going to post a reveiw soon.

Archived