SaltCritters.com

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

It was my brother messing around. He likes pranks.

so no more Magic Kingdom?

Why so? I'm not leaving. the kingdom will be here to stay and i will try hard to make it the best it can be. :happy:

Jacob042426

I dont know what to do to make this tank better. i am obsessed with inverts right now and am scared to over crowd my tank. i really need to get my par38 and im putting new sand in this weekend. i want a shallow setup with lots of mangroves. :unsure:

Jacob042426

i was thinking of what test kits to buy, but then i realized i dont need test kits because nothing is wrong. :P

Earth Eater

I would not reccomend NPS in a 3 gallon to a beginner, nutrient export would be difficult. Please just keep what you have and stop going all crazy on these forums and posting your every thought. I dont want to look through "new posts" and see "I'm home sick, etc" this is not the place for useless banter. Wait 5 years and go to the makeshift lounge...

lol

Jacob042426
What happened to TMK 2.0? :lockdown:

pictures and big updates go there. ;)

I would not reccomend NPS in a 3 gallon to a beginner, nutrient export would be difficult. Please just keep what you have and stop going all crazy on these forums and posting your every thought. I dont want to look through "new posts" and see "I'm home sick, etc" this is not the place for useless banter. Wait 5 years and go to the makeshift lounge...

lol

:flower:

come more often Bodhin! i dont mean the nps in this tank, i would like some in my next tank or something, maybe some suncoral in this one when i come back frrom camp. i am not going to the lounge. :eek:

Jacob042426

I just realized how weird my maintenance for this tank is. I do a 50% water change every 3 weeks, and feed 1/3 cube of frozen mysis and 1/4 cube of frozen brine shrimp 2-3 times a week. All of my parameters are great, water is crystal clear, no algae, and amazing growth. :huh:

Mangroves are magical.

Jacob042426

my red mushie had a baby, and im going to hopefully add sand to the tank this weekend. i still have a full bag of new dry black sand.

lol

Have you read other threads? 75% of tank threads or build threads over 20 pages eventually turns into a giant mish-mosh of 20 conversations going on at once.

Jacob042426
Have you read other threads? 75% of tank threads or build threads over 20 pages eventually turns into a giant mish-mosh of 20 conversations going on at once.

It's very true, but only the tweens and teens get scolded and frowned apon for it. :angry:

my red mushie had a baby, and im going to hopefully add sand to the tank this weekend. i still have a full bag of new dry black sand.

Good!

I love the black sand! It makes it all pop so much! ;)

I like people's every thoughts. It's the path to singularity. ;)

Awfully close to page 100. What happens at page 100? :D

Crazy #### happens at 100

Jacob042426
:ninja:

Hi friend!

Good!

I love the black sand! It makes it all pop so much! ;)

Once you go black, you never go back! :lol:

Crazy #### happens at 100

Fish bro be fishin!

Jacob042426
How low did temp get?

I don't use a heater, so it stayed at normal temp. ~75 degrees. :)

Everything is all ok!

149373_467700939923807_284627124897857_1775309_1150393337_n.jpg

:lol:

Archived