Coral Vue Hydros

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Lol. I don't know. Don't need it anymore ahah.

Omgosh. Just put them away, just incase your damn China LED's bomb big time, this way you do not have to waste money on upgrades you already have :blink:

I have a skimmer, vortex, and some other crap I do not use for my tank right now.

SO you never posted the pics on here? I am going to do it for you tomorrow if there isn't a pic in here by 2PM.

Hey on that list I sent you if you have some you don't want let me know and I can adjust it kk.

PICS I demand it!

:flower:

Deleted User 4

Omgosh. Just put them away, just incase your damn China LED's bomb big time, this way you do not have to waste money on upgrades you already have :blink:

I have a skimmer, vortex, and some other crap I do not use for my tank right now.

Lolol true. If the cheap lights can't handle the xenia frag then, I might try some other $5 softies!!

And I'm going to sell the ai nano to buy a new tank (inno nuvo 8g in white). :)

Bleh just get some good lights. Or DIY it. Really lights are the one thing you shouldn't skimp on if you want your corals to grow. ;)

Deleted User 4

Bleh just get some good lights. Or DIY it. Really lights are the one thing you shouldn't skimp on if you want your corals to grow. ;)

Yeah. But I hate diy. And I hate the price tags on these popular leds nowadays ahah.

When I get the inno nuvo 8g, the stock lights will be a keeper :)

surgicalsense

SO you never posted the pics on here? I am going to do it for you tomorrow if there isn't a pic in here by 2PM.

Hey on that list I sent you if you have some you don't want let me know and I can adjust it kk.

PICS I demand it!

:flower:

The only problem with that Randi is last night I hit one of shelves in the tank and it was a disaster. I have to redo the scape, so if you post it will not accurate is all sense I have to rebuild that damn thing.

Yeah. But I hate diy. And I hate the price tags on these popular leds nowadays ahah.

When I get the inno nuvo 8g, the stock lights will be a keeper :)

I installed Ecoxotics in my NC ... Pros and Whites. 2 bars.

surgicalsense

Front

.... sorry I struggled with the site, I also have left/right side of the tank pictures also. I will also take some pictures of the Fluval Spec pico soon.

post-69207-0-69912400-1368228234_thumb.jpg

Looks like you managed to get back to what it was!!!! :D

Do you still have that brain coral from me? I thought I read it survived. I don't see it, but I'm probably overlooking it.

I just got out my phone to see the before picture. Both are nice but I think you have more ledges now to work with coral placement!!! Nice work :)

surgicalsense

Looks like you managed to get back to what it was!!!! :D

Do you still have that brain coral from me? I thought I read it survived. I don't see it, but I'm probably overlooking it.

I just got out my phone to see the before picture. Both are nice but I think you have more ledges now to work with coral placement!!! Nice work :)

The brain is on the bottom right, kind of set back. The blasto died a month ago :( ... the yellow sponge is going strong, same with the spiny orange gorgorian, the hammer is a bit PO'ed but it is opened. Also the GSP is pretty PO'ed also but it had a rapid growth this last month and covered the shelf. Duncan is thriving, but stopped growing. Also have the green polys and the sunny'd. Lost all the other corals <_< ... So now it is restocking time. Randi is sending me some beautiful frags :happydance: ... and I am considering a very small nem for the NC.

Oh and in the mist of working on the tank last night. I was not paying any attention to what I was doing and I got water on the RGB controller cables and burnt them out. Damn it!!! That is $49 that I have to replace something, see I shouldn't of had 2 vodka/pink lemonades while working on the tank'rescape'of rage

Well, that sux about the RGB cable! I like that "tank rescape of rage" LOL I'll look more closely for brain.

Is there a snail shell in front of it?

surgicalsense

Those are empty shells that I excavated from the pistol shrimp cave. They will be gone in a few days. I only have two hermits one of the micro blue and one scarlet. My emerald crab is a monster. He pinched me the other day (yes, I sexed him :lol: ) ... My Carribean porceiain a little girl.

surgicalsense

Is the urchin the same one you got when we ordered from sealifeinc. together?

Yes it is :P it is still small in away. It has grown about x3 since I got it ... it makes it way around the tank and does it thing. I still have my fire shrimp and I just added a peppermint also.

I can see it's grown! I have a HH urchin like yours, but it's pink and it has grown really fast. I'm glad yours is doing well :D

The fire shrimp you got after your tank sitter snatched the first one?????

surgicalsense

I can see it's grown! I have a HH urchin like yours, but it's pink and it has grown really fast. I'm glad yours is doing well :D

The fire shrimp you got after your tank sitter snatched the first one?????

Yes! This is very shy compared to my first one ... but it does well. I made sure that I designed my scape so that I can see in the back and admire my shy inhabitants easily and still give them their coverage.

Looks good!

Yes mam I will be sending a box to you on the 15th with delivery for the 16th. How's the weather? Nothing too chilly right?

Archived