Innovative Marine Aquariums

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to scales 'n tails and got my whatchamacallit...skinny baster thing. They had orangey-pink snails!!!! They are actually smaller turbos. I'd never seen them before...very unique. I got 2! I figure my hermits can use the shells when the snails pass on. Their xenia sure was tempting too. Oh...I think I saw your Kenya :)

surgicalsense
I went to scales 'n tails and got my whatchamacallit...skinny baster thing. They had orangey-pink snails!!!! They are actually smaller turbos. I'd never seen them before...very unique. I got 2! I figure my hermits can use the shells when the snails pass on. Their xenia sure was tempting too. Oh...I think I saw your Kenya :)

Was the kenya small, probably with aquastix. LOL, if so... yup that would be it.

Oh, those snail seem interesting. Maybe hold off on the xenia if you can. We can frag mine since its splitting and if your interested.

Was the kenya small, probably with aquastix. LOL, if so... yup that would be it.

Oh, those snail seem interesting. Maybe hold off on the xenia if you can. We can frag mine since its splitting and if your interested.

It was small and stuck to a small rock, like rock rubble but bigger. It was on the substrate...like it had fallen down.

The snails are very cool. They are almost fluorescent orange-pink but not gawdy. They look good under the actinic lighting too.

I'll hold out for your xenia. I want to try to grow it on my back wall!

surgicalsense

Cool, cool... yeah, that is crazy growing on the back wall. Glue and stick...

The rainbow zoa had a small bubble algae stuck to it. Good times - Good times. I was able to safely pull it off with no incident. But I wanted to pop it open, just because.

Cool, cool... yeah, that is crazy growing on the back wall. Glue and stick...

The rainbow zoa had a small bubble algae stuck to it. Good times - Good times. I was able to safely pull it off with no incident. But I wanted to pop it open, just because.

Wait...you bought the vivid rainbow or was the bubble on something else? When I asked they didn't have any rainbow frags but could cut one for me if I wanted. I decided to wait on that one for next time when they've already been fragged for a while.

They are fun to pop....out of the tank ;) It's like bubble wrap :lol:

surgicalsense

post-69207-1322362424_thumb.jpg

Vivid rainbow Zoa ... 3

Rising sun Zoa... 1

Aussie green Duncan... 1

My new additions will hang out for 24 hrs before I place them.

post-69207-1322362579_thumb.jpg

I think I choose wisely .... my next purchase will be a doozie, but well worth it. < giddy > ;)

... sorry, cell phone pictures with my now un-awesome X. With a great camera, better then my ol'Canon Sure shot. LOL

surgicalsense
Wait...you bought the vivid rainbow or was the bubble on something else? When I asked they didn't have any rainbow frags but could cut one for me if I wanted. I decided to wait on that one for next time when they've already been fragged for a while.

They are fun to pop....out of the tank ;) It's like bubble wrap :lol:

Yes, purchased the Rainbow and the bubble was on it.

I posted pictures... I wasn't paying close attention when he named it, so correct me please if I have this one wrong. So I can i.d right.

Thank you ... my work in progress.

Hey it's always a work in progress! LOL I am doing the same for now! Piece by piece I am filling this baby up! And so are you! ;)

It's hard for me to tell for sure by the photo. I'm going to need to see it in person. It looks lighter than the rainbow or sunny d though.

Is your camouflage photo the cup coral?

I can't wait to see my new magicians tomorrow. My lights have been out since 4:30!!!!!

surgicalsense
It's hard for me to tell for sure by the photo. I'm going to need to see it in person. It looks lighter than the rainbow or sunny d though.

Is your camouflage photo the cup coral?

I can't wait to see my new magicians tomorrow. My lights have been out since 4:30!!!!!

I will try to get a clear picture for you. Yes, it is lighter .... My hermit crab knocked it off the shelf as it was cleaning it.

Yes, it is the cup coral. If you look at the rim of the shroom and about a cm to the left and somewhat an inch from the bottom. Look for the center of the cup first.

I do not think those zoa are rainbows, the polyps are to short, plus there is a lil orange in that part too. Maybe Red candy apples?

surgicalsense
That's a pretty pic, but I can't tell what I'm looking at, lol.

If you look dead in the center of the picture (sorry cell phone quality) kind of above the orangeish gross snot looking thing. You can see the mouth and clear like polyps.

Hidden cup coral.

$25 Dendros! I think he's in the OC too.

That is freaken awesome, but I am now dealing with some occurances that have placed a damper on my hopes of getting a Dendra, peiod. :(

I can see it now! :) I think :lol:

It's like my blenny picture :D

You're up awful early on a Sunday!

Due to my work schedule and going to the gym, however I skipped that this particular morning.

surgicalsense
OK now I can see it! You should have entered in the POTM, would have beat the crap out of Joel's entry! haha.

I did enter it. Just for fun....

Archived