inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
That is kind of creepy :) all the stuff to fix that should be super cheap! And you know its karma, i had some micro bubbles attack my protein skimmer yesterday.. i must have pinched the hose just right.. took an hour or 2 for them to go away after tinkering.. fortunatly i have a bubble trap in the sump which helps.

It was under $10 ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I hope you get this bubble thing under control! Was it doing it when I was there? I don't remember seeing any bubbles, so probably not.

Thank you darlin, me too.

No, it was working correctly -_- of course :happy:

Lazy alert....without me going back and reading all again, are you sure it's not just from the skimmer? My skimmer caused all sorts of DT micro bubbles in the first week or two.

:( i wanna cry.. i have to go through our log files and find out some intruders.. I dont really want to discuss how many logs i have to go through.. its not going to be pretty
:( i wanna cry.. i have to go through our log files and find out some intruders.. I dont really want to discuss how many logs i have to go through.. its not going to be pretty

Intruders?????

Intruders?????

yessir - we've been having "some" problems lately.. and my boss has finally decided to go proactive about it - so now i have to look @ logs from over 2000 domains determine where/what they are hitting etc

surgicalsense
Lazy alert....without me going back and reading all again, are you sure it's not just from the skimmer? My skimmer caused all sorts of DT micro bubbles in the first week or two.

I wish it was that. I had them just before I put the skimmer in. So that is why I am now just blaming the pump/return.

yessir - we've been having "some" problems lately.. and my boss has finally decided to go proactive about it - so now i have to look @ logs from over 2000 domains determine where/what they are hitting etc

Oh wow, 2000. Malicous :angry: worms.

Oh wow, 2000. Malicous :angry: worms.

no no - we have that many domains - i have to look through all of them to find 'suspicious' activity

no no - we have that many domains - i have to look through all of them to find 'suspicious' activity

Even more BLEH! 2000 domains to look throught all the logs from. WOW so there has been a hacker in your domains. Not cool.

surgicalsense

:mellow: my FW is crashing for some reason. 3 of my guppies died. 2 of them so not trama but the 3rd neon had ick that was visiable.

I got my 2 additional zoa frags, I need to dip them. The free one looks like it has hair algae on it. So they are isolated for the time being.

:mellow: my FW is crashing for some reason. 3 of my guppies died. 2 of them so not trama but the 3rd neon had ick that was visiable.

sarcastic voice --> girl <-- run your temp at 80-81 degrees you'll never have fw ick ever

ACK! At least they were guppies. Mine were always sick, but I only ever lost one of mine and it was from old age.

Sorry for your losses though.

i lost a few fish .. from stupidity - and then i started getting hardier fish. Guppies are heavily inbread and the fancier they look the worse off they are going to be. I now have 2 big arse blood parrots in my tank lol

surgicalsense
sarcastic voice --> girl <-- run your temp at 80-81 degrees you'll never have fw ick ever

I have a mini heater I will put it in :huh: darn it.

ACK! At least they were guppies. Mine were always sick, but I only ever lost one of mine and it was from old age.

Sorry for your losses though.

Thanks chica...

I wasnt attached to them emotionally, but it sucks through ... I am more worried about the preggo cherry shrimp :P I have.

i lost a few fish .. from stupidity - and then i started getting hardier fish. Guppies are heavily inbread and the fancier they look the worse off they are going to be. I now have 2 big arse blood parrots in my tank lol

Not what I want to read!!!!!! I plan on getting super fancy guppies :) I saw some amazing purple tail males a few weeks ago....me wants them :lol:

Sorry about your tank, Danielle.

I have to say...I'm really looking forward to Vivid. It's fun to just look, even :)

The shrimp will be fine as long as your not having a spike in anything.

Poor fishies, their so dumb those little guppies, makes me think og the movie wrong turn as the bad guys are also inbred genetic mutants.

Just get a few more in a week or 2 when you feel like it and you should be fine. FW is so much easier.

i had problems losing fish etc - of course they were petsmart/co fish.. however as soon as i got a heater and fresh plants - the losses dropped down drassssstically. I mean i used to lose fish by the day.. and after freshwater plants were added.. i didnt hardly lose any fish. When i moved the tank is when i lost a lot of fish - and the lone survivor got ate by the new blood parrots buhaha.

surgicalsense
Not what I want to read!!!!!! I plan on getting super fancy guppies :) I saw some amazing purple tail males a few weeks ago....me wants them :lol:

Sorry about your tank, Danielle.

I have to say...I'm really looking forward to Vivid. It's fun to just look, even :)

Me too :) .... But, I will have to make some choices on somethings :( with the SW tank.

surgicalsense
Just take a deep breath and step back.

I know what your going through, and your tank is too pretty to let it go. ;)

I am at a stand still.

I am at a stand still.

awe :flower: whats got ya so bummed out? just the micro bubbles? dont let those get ya down.. just imagine if you had gha like a baseball field in your tank :) thats what i had to go through and i have kept pressing on.. and i can finally see ROCK

Archived