Innovative Marine Aquariums

A Glowing Experience

gupebreedr

Looks great! You unintentionally gave me some ideas for my upcoming NPS pico. I think I'll have to use some glow-in-the-dark paint and blacklights. ;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely unbelievable!

Yo Woogs, is that all you can say, did I leave you speechless??????

Looks great! You unintentionally gave me some ideas for my upcoming NPS pico. I think I'll have to use some glow-in-the-dark paint and blacklights. ;)

Thanks Mame, glad I helped inspire you. But please, NO LAVA LAMPS or VELVET ELVIS'S!!!!!! LOL B)

Thanks Mame, glad I helped inspire you. But please, NO LAVA LAMPS or VELVET ELVIS'S!!!!!! LOL B)

well there goes my idea...damnit. I was going to hang a mini disco ball too...

well there goes my idea...damnit. I was going to hang a mini disco ball too...

As long as you don't go around singing "I'm sexy and I know it"................... :scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg

As long as you don't go around singing "I'm sexy and I know it"................... :scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg

nah, was thinking of looping the Bee Gee's "ladies man" and getting my fish groove on. :happydance:

nah, was thinking of looping the Bee Gee's "ladies man" and getting my fish groove on. :happydance:

OH Thank God, Don't think I can handle the "Sexy" song to many more times without spewing my guts.... :)

lol, you have no idea.... I'm going to bring my John Travolta to the table...

If I see an avitar with you strutting around in a bikini shaking the wild thang, I'm sure to hurl. LOL

Well, last night at work I had an Epiphany and finally came up with my theme for this tank. I'm not going to tell you just yet but I will give you a little hint, it will a green and mythical. I like green, it's such a sexy color!!!!!!

Yall are going to look at it and say ( fill in the blanks) Sorry, no bonus points for correct answers!!!!!

• What the ____ is he thinking about?
  • Where in ____ does he think he can do such a thing?
  • He's such an ___ ____!
  • That is so _______ outrageous and disgusting!
  • That looks like a piece of ____!
  • You've got to be _______ kidding me!!!!!
  • Why the ____ didn't I think of that.

It's a shame I won't be able to win my own prize. Stay tuned for more hints, updates and pictures. Oh and one more little hint, "The Lost Shall Be Found And Poseidon Will Be Pleased!!!!!" :wizard:

you're doing a shipwreck? or a submarine?

Nada, sorry! Go directly to jail, do not pass "go" and do not collect $200.00.

• What the ____ is he thinking about?
  • Where in ____ does he think he can do such a thing?
  • He's such an ___ ____!
  • That is so _______ outrageous and disgusting!
  • That looks like a piece of ____!
  • You've got to be _______ kidding me!!!!!
  • Why the ____ didn't I think of that.

OMG, There is a inappropriate (or maybe very appropriate) youtube video I would love to post

You've lost me already, as to where you're going with this build. haha

My hints are in this post.

Well, last night at work I had an Epiphany and finally came up with my theme for this tank. I'm not going to tell you just yet but I will give you a little hint, it will a green and mythical. I like green, it's such a sexy color!!!!!!

It's a shame I won't be able to win my own prize. Stay tuned for more hints, updates and pictures. Oh and one more little hint, "The Lost Shall Be Found And Poseidon Will Be Pleased!!!!!

Today's hint, It's a place where you can roll the bones!!!!!!!!!!!

davy jones locker? hell...IDK

Sorry, incorrect, please guess again.

PS If Davy Jones rolls his bones in his locker, he's one sad character. LOL :huh:

Uh...Greek God/ess themed tank? Halloween themed tank? Graveyard themed tank? Atlantis themed tank? Earthquake themed tank? Fairy garden themed tank?

Uh...Greek God/ess themed tank? Halloween themed tank? Graveyard themed tank? Atlantis themed tank? Earthquake themed tank? Fairy garden themed tank?

Wow you are good, One of your answers is correct but what one is it???????????????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ha, well what ever it may be...I'm sure hulkblood will smash it :owned:

Wrong answer, please try again. !!! LOL

bah! I reject your reality and substitute one of my own...

Accept no substitution, mine shall rule the Walmart Pico Universe :slap:

Well, if Rob's pico ends up ruling the pico universe, I'll give you all free entry at the Deco Club (working title) - AKA, my nightclub-themed pico. ;)

And I'll narrow my guesses down a bit...

Uh...Greek God/ess themed tank?...Earthquake themed tank? Fairy garden themed tank?

Archived