inTank Media Baskets

The Unofficial WalMart Pico Contest

streetsong

This will not end well...

I will join the contest too. But i will probably drop out halfway through becouse my laziness will get the beat of me.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will not end well...

I will join the contest too. But i will probably drop out halfway through becouse my laziness will get the beat of me.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! No drop outs please.

I am so in does it have to be from walmart or from a local fish store I dont wish to buy anything from walmart

I think they are sold out anyways. I guess you could get in on it if you got a 2gal tom deco 2 kit.

I am so in does it have to be from walmart or from a local fish store I dont wish to buy anything from walmart

It has to be the Tom Deco 2 tank and kit. Walmart is out of stock on these now. You can purchase it elsewhere but must be the Tom deco 2.....

Fuvel spec will work or no

Sorry, not for this contest. We all want the identical tank and items included with it.

I have been searching online for other good deals on these tanks and so far the average price is $50. I don't think anyone will come close to $30. BTW, am I the only one who finds it strange that Sears carries this tank?

Look: http://www.sears.com/radio-fence-tom-aquar...p-SPM241839947P

I just added a current list of participants in the initial post. If you don't see your name there, please let me know. I will link your name to your tank thread when we begin. Let's get some more folks involved- Bring your friends!

I just added a current list of participants in the initial post. If you don't see your name there, please let me know. I will link your name to your tank thread when we begin. Let's get some more folks involved- Bring your friends!

Im at the bottom of the list :(

Im at the bottom of the list :(

Yo woogs, look at it this way. you are the strongest, your holding everyone else up. LOL

I think they are sold out anyways. I guess you could get in on it if you got a 2gal tom deco 2 kit.

Even though the online store is sold out, I'd check your local Walmart just in case they have stock.

I don't see any issues with a neighbor to the north joining in. You get my vote. B)

Then I suppose I am in.

I just went to 4 lfs's, deathco and petsmart to try to find one of these dam tanks. I got mostly blank stares. Can i start a tank thread for a tank i dont have yet? Imma find the best place to order it right now...

I just went to 4 lfs's, deathco and petsmart to try to find one of these dam tanks. I got mostly blank stares. Can i start a tank thread for a tank i dont have yet? Imma find the best place to order it right now...

Check post #34 of this thread. This may help you..

Good luck, :D :D :D

Rob

I don't have one of these tanks, so take me off the list please. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'd be glad to be a judge though if you need more!

Archived