Cultivated Reef

Best Avatars on N-R?

metrokat

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HecticDialectics
The best avatars for this time of year are any member's original avatar, with a Santa hat added to it. :)

none of these noobs have caught on yet.

The best avatars for this time of year are any member's original avatar, with a Santa hat added to it. :)
It doesn't even need to be a Santa hat. For example, you can change gutterguy's avatar from this to this...

I like "JoeRhale's" also .If I saw that fish I would be as scared as the guy on the boat.

BTW mine is a pic of me that my wife took after a day of Sunday football :)

surgicalsense
Clever? They're all gonna start copying us over the next few weeks. Because it's awesome. Not clever. Awesome.

Hey!... what ever works best for you and the holiday festive avatar cheer, kapish?

I am just the newbe that noticed...

20jk7yr.gif

It doesn't even need to be a Santa hat. For example, you can change gutterguy's avatar from this to this...

I'm going back to my billy bob avatar this season. Kinda hard to turn an open brain macro into a Christmas theme.... :lol:

Thanks dling, fishinmonkey, tron, and ptboy B) I'm glad a lot of people like it, the first time I saw it I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Also, Tron, your avatar is awesome because you've built a theme with everything.

Ptboy, yours gets me when I see it too :lol:

Archived