Innovative Marine Aquariums

Best Avatars on N-R?

metrokat

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Hey formula... why didn't you just tell the giant f'n eagles to give Frodo a ride to the volcano in the first place. you could have saved everyone so much trouble... just a thought for next time. OK

I don't know why I'm posting here...

but I will say that I like tam's... I have to sit and watch it every time I see it... Mostly because it's so crazy... I want to goto Japan some day just to see if Japanese people act as crazy as they seem to on TV. Plus I want to take a picture next to a "beware of perverts" sign on the subway in Tokyo...

Any culture that endorses blowing banana snot rockets or having a banana mustache and magic flying banana fingers as comedy is a win in my book...

Also, I like my avatar & sig (even though I have to quickly scroll away from it at work so people don't think I'm looking at pron).

Haha yeah the fly in the sig was awesome. Occasionally it would catch me off guard and I would think that it was a real fly for a second...

No one else has one of someone getting knocked out :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Cuz we're mostly adults... lmao.

And Hype had the snookie punch for awhile.

I like the one with the hot blonde chick using a shake weight. Can't remember who had it though.

Craig-something with that chick humping the salmon.

And the shakeweight girl one

Edit: For our future viewing pleasure

craig1560

lolimage%20(1134).gif

shake-weight-realization.gif

Shake%20weight%20realization_e9475e_1437941.gif

Backwerds Man
Craig-something with that chick humping the salmon.

lolimage%20(1134).gif

That's Olivia Munn. I would wreck her. Hell, my girlfriend would wreck her. She's amazing. :D

Archived