Innovative Marine Aquariums

Best Avatars on N-R?

metrokat

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohnoes now that song is playing in my head

:P

What I was going for! I started singing it right away, now I will have to get one of Homer holding Spider Pig on the ceiling. LMAO

It was disturbing when I realized that I found a pair of red high heels hot, whacked kitties entertaining, a gay spiderman an improvement, the kneecapping of a soccor sissy satisfying, supernip's signature mystifying and confusing, a clown scarry, and a jitterbug technocolor monkey irratating.

Thanks to everyone on NR for keeping this all interesting and entertaining as well as educational.

kevin

P.S. Psychom or Lee Van Reef, please shoot the monkey.

ThePhilosopher

Not sure if it's the best, but I definitely have the most interesting avatar now.

Also, +1 for Squared's seizure-inducing monkey. :lol:

Ahem

I had forgot about the creepy pedo ewok. The disco alien laser boffing the landscape is most disturbing of all. I have had my morning laugh so now I can call it a day.

thanks,

kevin

Theres someoen else that has their Frenchie as their avatar so I vote them... But I also like the one that has the stick figure cartoons that kick the ass out of eachother.

I agree, that stick figure one awesome...

if i think about it, i always end up staring at the one with the chick dancing with the big bewbs... it just hypnotizes me

I agree, that stick figure one awesome...

if i think about it, i always end up staring at the one with the chick dancing with the big bewbs... it just hypnotizes me

I agree. Any of the ones with massive bobbles or butts in g-strings. I am far too classy to use such pictures as my avatar but I am not above staring at them. I like the Bob Ross painting....Brett Michaels or whatever that is lol.

Thanks!

LOL.. i think i might need a new look/makeover now...because that's not Brett Michaels he's painting... it's me =)

Thanks!

LOL.. i think i might need a new look/makeover now...because that's not Brett Michaels he's painting... it's me =)

Well I knew it wasn't Brett Michaels lol. Just the giant forehead bandanna is kind of his look so I went with it. I need to change my avatar too. I tried to last week and it said it worked but nothing has changed that I know of.

Paleoreef103
I had forgot about the creepy pedo ewok. The disco alien laser boffing the landscape is most disturbing of all. I have had my morning laugh so now I can call it a day.

thanks,

kevin

That's Don Cheadle as Captain Planet. Look up the video. It's awesome.

It was disturbing when I realized that I found a pair of red high heels hot, whacked kitties entertaining, a gay spiderman an improvement, the kneecapping of a soccor sissy satisfying, supernip's signature mystifying and confusing, a clown scarry, and a jitterbug technocolor monkey irratating.

Thanks to everyone on NR for keeping this all interesting and entertaining as well as educational.

kevin

P.S. Psychom or Lee Van Reef, please shoot the monkey.

They were PINK! Not red. Sheesh.

+1 on shooting the monkey

Thanks!

I like Bob Ross, in fact I wrote him fan letters for years when I used to paint BobRossScapes. Lookit:

IMG_20111005_104100.jpg

I tried to last week and it said it worked but nothing has changed that I know of.

Your Avatar changed on my end... try deleting your cookies and you should see it=)

I like Bob Ross, in fact I wrote him fan letters for years when I used to paint BobRossScapes. Lookit:

IMG_20111005_104100.jpg

Dang Metrocat! great job

I see happy little trees everywhere!

I love BOB ROSS! I was watching him the other day and he was talking about the happy little baby squirrels he was raising because the mother squirrel got killed... only Bob Ross would actually have a pocket full of happy baby squirrels!

Archived