Coral Vue Hydros

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

devilsadvocate
She's cute, that fo sho. But she won't do anything! I'll respect that.

you just got no game.

my girls pretty damn cute :happy:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good nuff?

photo-16.jpg

Euphyllia and three others like devilsadvocate's photo.

Ballz, you trying to get in her pants? :huh:

Perv.

601231_474285909252042_996736643_n.jpg

Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto this?

I feel like a pervert just for reading all that ####. Awkward.

Jordan, good luck with the new girl. Now was this a church thing that kids use as an excuse to stay overnight with the opposite sex and drink, or a REAL church thing?

Back to the tank; you should see if you can graph any of those acans. I never heard of it untill recently, but a quick search ended up being really cool.

Naw it was a real church thing. It was overnight, but girls and boys were separated.

Graph the corals? Or off your iPhone dude! :lol:

First of all, the tank needs to have a time out from the lights or a significant reduction in the light cycle to battle the crap in the sand. If you cuc is not taking care of it and you dont have phos then there is something wrong. Maybe a bad test kit.

Do you run chemi pure or CPE? You might also want to throw in some GFO or rowaphos to work on the algae.

I go every now and then. I've got a crappy VL Orion, but I've easily shot over 5000 shots with that thing. It's cheap, but I'm decent with it.

Archived