Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Woah, so kinda like changing the oil in a car. You put in once specific place, and it somehow gets everywhere in the car :lol: Thanks for your help brad, it's really helped. We should totally play each other some day. I'd shoot you to pieces!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I really just need to buy more coral :( But thanks!

:huh: You were excited in your other posts about your corals. Now whats with the glum?

surgicalsense
I want to get stuff at my LFS, but I need to spend money elsewhere :tears:

Thats right. How is that summer job so far? Oh geesh, cut the crap. You are all thrilled about your new kicks :P and you will your next coral together soon :lol:

My LFS job is great! I really like it. I picked up a little birdnest frag today! omgomgomg

As for the kicks, yeah they are crazy fresh.

devilsadvocate
Woah, so kinda like changing the oil in a car. You put in once specific place, and it somehow gets everywhere in the car :lol:

I lol'd.

"someway" was meant to sound stupid, so you, my brother, fell for my trap. You are the stupid one.

devilsadvocate
"someway" was meant to sound stupid, so you, my brother, fell for my trap. You are the stupid one.

then sir, explain to me how the engine lubrication system works. .

It lubricates the system! Gosh you are stupid.

Oh. I thought oil is what gave cars energy?

Where the #### is the full tank shot we have been impatiently waiting for.

:D You will never get a FTS until I get later corals. The tank is coming along nicely, I just need to buy more corals! :wizard:

Maybe they're so freaking small you can't see them? Fine. You want a FTS? You'll get one.

Archived