Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

eshinesystem LED fixtures

xCry0x

jefferzbooboo
He has this one I believe: http://www.eshinesystems.com/aqua/3g-25x3w...rium-light.html

Looks pretty good, I like the ghetto fixture =0p

Thanks for photographing with a broken arm!

Thats the one I have. It looks a little more purple than the picture. I got 13 12k whites and 12 royal blues with 70 degree optics (I think). I'm happy with the fixture, the mounting system isn't much though. I wish I had a PAR meter to verify there numbers. I do have a blastomussa I will be monitoring closely.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey,i really tried navigating through the site bought couldn't find the right fixture.

can someone please please please link to me one that is cree and dimmable that would be suitable for a 20 gallon long for sps and clam.

please,im really looking to buy one off that site,but i don't know anything about lumens and nm and stuff.

You can still get the Cree 60watt from vipinled, theybjust sent me an email with their updated catalog. They now carry the 3w bridgelux fixtures as pictured above as well. The Cree is 210 shipped. If you want more info pm me your email and I will forward you the PDF file.

You can get the same cree fixture from vipinled for $210 shipped. Rumors are they are not going to be able to sell them much longer but its been about 6 weeks since I heard that.

anyone know which fixture hes talking about on this site?i tried looking 100000 times

I think its crazy that stark has all the rights to this light in the u.s. market, i got mine without any issue shipped into canada....heres a few pics at least to show what you get with the 60w cree led light.

post-66802-1317973362_thumb.jpg

post-66802-1317973378_thumb.jpg

post-66802-1317973398_thumb.jpg

yes i know its hung quite high for now, i need to get longer cables.

I think its crazy that stark has all the rights to this light in the u.s. market, i got mine without any issue shipped into canada....heres a few pics at least to show what you get with the 60w cree led light.

post-66802-1317973362_thumb.jpg

post-66802-1317973378_thumb.jpg

post-66802-1317973398_thumb.jpg

yes i know its hung quite high for now, i need to get longer cables.

WOW ! Those are nice.. sucks they cant ship to us =[

stark is a Piece of sh!t

They are the same fixtures, eShine and StarkLED. Just branded differently.

Please stop talking.

They are the same fixtures, eShine and StarkLED. Just branded differently.

Please stop talking.

I believe your mistaken, what he meant was stark was a piece of sh*t because they hold the u.s. rights to distribute these fixtures, for over $400.00!!! when im just north of you and paid $240 shipped! and im not even a retailer who gets them for wholesale like stark does!

I believe your mistaken, what he meant was stark was a piece of sh*t because they hold the u.s. rights to distribute these fixtures, for over $400.00!!! when im just north of you and paid $240 shipped! and im not even a retailer who gets them for wholesale like stark does!

I just chatted with Peter yesterday and he quoted me 195 + 87 shipping...

Owh wait... did you get it in a group buy?

I'm not going to buy one of these, but why don't you U.S. guys get with the Canada guys and work something out to get the fixtures here that way. Even with shipping from Hong Kong to CA then to the USA, it will still be cheaper than the stark rip off.

stark is a Piece of sh!t for selling the fixtures for $400

Why don't you have a friend in canada buy one and ship it to you, you'll still probably come out under $400 then you can not bellyache over it

Stark is not the sole retailer for these in the US. There is several sellers on eBay with them. I believe the lowest i saw was 280.

Can you link me please?

They have taken them off the website and plan on updating it. I posted and said to send me a pm with e mail so I can send you an electronic catalog vipinled sent me yesterday. The price for the Cree is 151 plus shipping of 55.

I just chatted with Peter yesterday and he quoted me 195 + 87 shipping...

Owh wait... did you get it in a group buy?

yes. a group buy. came to a bit less then your quote because of that.

Stark did good business, plan and simple. Makes a change for us non-US people to have the better options for once =0p

oh they made a ####ty buisness choice imo, people in america would buy an ai sol for cheaper in a heartbeat! these fixtures are priced fairly at around the 200-250 mark like we can pay. why should they have to pay over four bills for a fixture that is half assed compared to an ai sol or even a very well made DIY lmao....STARK is a slap in the face!

this is nothing personal at all castiel. simply my two cents...if its even worth that lol

I just think they would make more money without stark because I've been through many forums looking at stuff about these fixtures and slot of people say they won't buy one just because they have to pay twice the price for no reason.

If in the next month I don't find a way to get one of these for cheaper I'm probably going to go DIY

jefferzbooboo

If you don't like the price, dont buy it. Just quit continually bashing it in this thread. Do you own it? No, so you have no grounds to bash it. This thread was about the light and you're filing it with pointless babble. Shoo fanboy shoo.

I just think they would make more money without stark because I've been through many forums looking at stuff about these fixtures and slot of people say they won't buy one just because they have to pay twice the price for no reason.

If in the next month I don't find a way to get one of these for cheaper I'm probably going to go DIY

SWAG, you have to understand what a "business" is. It's where people outsource or find someone to do something, and then exponentially increase it's price. While many companies do this, it creates a healthy and thriving business. Without competition like this, prices would be sky high.

"they won't buy one just because they have to pay twice the price for no reason" - You obviously have no experience with the outside world. Every single product ever fabricated has its price raised, solely for the reason of making a profit on their product.

Leave please. And you spelled "Swagger" wrong. But of course you knew that.

Again, please stop talking, and posting like twenty new threads a day that can be easily answered with a little research.

oh they made a ####ty buisness choice imo, people in america would buy an ai sol for cheaper in a heartbeat! these fixtures are priced fairly at around the 200-250 mark like we can pay. why should they have to pay over four bills for a fixture that is half assed compared to an ai sol or even a very well made DIY lmao....STARK is a slap in the face!

this is nothing personal at all castiel. simply my two cents...if its even worth that lol

Wrong, my LFS bought 2 of the starks to light their DT 90 and almost all their other tanks with other eshine systems which I'm sure they'overpaid' for, they didn't even know who AI was, and they're not a dumb LFS by any means

Wrong, my LFS bought 2 of the starks to light their DT 90 and almost all their other tanks with other eshine systems which I'm sure they'overpaid' for, they didn't even know who AI was, and they're not a dumb LFS by any means

Hmmm well then...if they did a quick Internet search they could have had a nicer light for less money. No they may not be dumb. But it's a really dumb choice. Again it's My opinion.

Archived