Coral Vue Hydros

eshinesystem LED fixtures

xCry0x

ice, i have a 120g (48"x24"x24"). Could you let me know the specifics about your fixture and how much did it cost including the shipping? do you have any pics? thanks

Currently I have a 120G reef tank and although I am happy with my current lighting, I have never really had enough lighting on any of my tanks to properly grow SPS.

I spent a lot of time talking to the various sales reps at E. Shinesystems. I basically told them that I want two fixtures max, Cree leds, and the ability to use the solar simulator.

So picture this... if you think that the 60W Cree fixture is amazing with the manual dimmer...

They are building me... 48X3W Cree Leds, 24" fixture run on a solar simulator that is a digital timer and auto dimmer. I will be running two of these on my tank.

Anyone else interested in a fixture...let me know

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey,i really tried navigating through the site bought couldn't find the right fixture.

can someone please please please link to me one that is cree and dimmable that would be suitable for a 20 gallon long for sps and clam.

please,im really looking to buy one off that site,but i don't know anything about lumens and nm and stuff.

:(

I: 02:26:14

http://www.eshinesystems.com/aqua/60w-cree...rium-light.html

Peter : 02:26:50

sorry sir, this is can not sell to USA

he linked me here -.-

http://www.starkled.com/home-page-products...ht-ver-2-0.html

no way im paying 400 for that.although it does seem like a fairly nice deal

anyone know where they sell these to U.S. but for the actual price they sold them before the starkled company messed everyone's chances up with buying one?

60 watt Cree led aquarium light (pro version) thinner design/xp series LEDs/better optics

wait,they ship to canada but not the us?

so does the master ship to US or no?

and is it suitable for a 20 long?

The master and washer can be ship to the US yes.

Uhmmm the washer can fit a 24" im sure it.

The master and washer can be ship to the US yes.

Uhmmm the washer can fit a 24" im sure it.

i talked to them about the master

but i see it doesn't dim.

and im sure that things would FRY my corals on a 12'' deep tank.

man bummmer :/ i wish it was dim-able.

i had my paypal setup and everything haha...until i found out it was gonna fry everything.

i talked to them about the master

but i see it doesn't dim.

and im sure that things would FRY my corals on a 12'' deep tank.

man bummmer :/ i wish it was dim-able.

i had my paypal setup and everything haha...until i found out it was gonna fry everything.

Did you talk to talk about dim controller ? or only the Washer has it?

Did you talk to talk about dim controller ? or only the Washer has it?

he just told me it doesn't dim :/

i was just like...... :slap:

idk,do you think i should order the master one or not?

or just go with a few of those strip ones?

oh and do you know how much the washer 23'' led thing costs?

he just told me it doesn't dim :/

i was just like...... :slap:

idk,do you think i should order the master one or not?

or just go with a few of those strip ones?

oh and do you know how much the washer 23'' led thing costs?

Uhmmm if thats the case dont get the master one. Buy the washer. Its dimmable and only cost 135 a piece.

Uhmmm if thats the case dont get the master one. Buy the washer. Its dimmable and only cost 135 a piece.

honesyly i think i rather go diy with this.

as cheap as it is the cost of the shipping is what bothers me.

i just talked to him about the 2 30w "washer" strips and it was going to come out to like $270 for the led's +$111 to ship it.

trolololol me,thats almost 2 mp10's i could use...silly eshine :P

wait,they ship to canada but not the us?

You can get the same cree fixture from vipinled for $210 shipped. Rumors are they are not going to be able to sell them much longer but its been about 6 weeks since I heard that.

You can get the same cree fixture from vipinled for $210 shipped. Rumors are they are not going to be able to sell them much longer but its been about 6 weeks since I heard that.

i looked all over the site for it..

couldnt find it

I am still waiting for my light fixtures to be completed and shipped. I knew it was going to take a few weeks to complete the lights before I bought them. E.Shine wont be back in the office until Oct. 7th.

It can be pretty difficult to figure out the various features of each light. I spent a lot of time talking to the various sales reps to get as much information about each light. In the end I decided that the Crees were the only way to go and that I wanted to use the solar simulator to have automatic dimming capabilties.

So basically I am getting a larger version of the 60W Cree fixture already on the market. I am getting a 144W Cree fixture (48x3w). The reason why it is taking so long is that they are still testing the solar simulator with that fixture to make sure that everything is working perfectly before they ship out.

I decided to buy 4 fixtures- 2 with 90 degree optics and 2 with 60 degree optics. I am hoping that I will be able to use only two fixtures on my 6 foot long tank.

I will let everyone know when I receive them and take some pictures showing the lights. I dont have a light meter but perhaps I can look into getting one to measure par.

i dont know about shipping details but i had zero issues getting these fixtures shipped, i didnt order this new one, another guy in my city did but he got like 16 of these things in a group buy. i dont know why it would be any issue to ship to the u.s. and not canada. different voltage? we use 120v or maybe something to do with safety on some of the lights? we got the 60w cree led light. im not sure about any others. Im willing to bet its a patent thing or someone is paying them for the rights to distribute in the u.s.

The issue of shipping to the US was covered a few pages ago I believe. StarkLED have exclusive distribution rights for the US market. So that's that.

The issue of shipping to the US was covered a few pages ago I believe. StarkLED have exclusive distribution rights for the US market. So that's that.

Wow! That's bs! I just got the same light they are selling (pro version) for over 400 and I paid 240 just north of the border!

Here's the 25 LED Bridgelux version. Best pictures I could get atm, I have a broken right humorous and I'm right handed.

2011-10-06133756.jpg

2011-10-06133918.jpg

which one is this ? AquaMaster?

Archived