Top Shelf Aquatics

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Umm...that was stinky of them. I'm glad you are leaving that place :happy:

Enjoy your day off!!!!!!

2 days! Tomorrow is my typical day off! LMAO I am over it just Bricking my Shoulders off and looking forward to having two days to prep for TS VS one.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I love this Camera!

432329_10150582415049029_659639028_9043952_1661102299_n.jpg

422491_10150582416479029_659639028_9043957_1275598824_n.jpg

Got a picture of Krispy! They are really brave now. Kreme was all puffed up at the camera. Silly fish thinking a camera is going to eat her!

419981_10150582415509029_659639028_9043954_1588842015_n.jpg

403031_10150582415849029_659639028_9043956_2038086884_n.jpg

Stop making me want a dslr. I know I won't really use it except to take shots of my tank, it's not a smart buy for me. :lol:

Now just get photoshop (or Paint.net, a freeware no frills photoshop) and get your white balance sorted out and you'll be set!

Stop making me want a dslr. I know I won't really use it except to take shots of my tank, it's not a smart buy for me. :lol:

Now just get photoshop (or Paint.net, a freeware no frills photoshop) and get your white balance sorted out and you'll be set!

Yeah this was after minimal tweaking in PS. I have it. I will play more later but that took 30 minutes to move 127 pics to the comp then figure out which ones I wanted to put on here and them PS them etc.

More later after more tweakage.

I do love the camera! And I take pictures of everything if I have something I can use. Our timy old Sony was a POS and the only other camera I had was a Film SLR Cannon EOS Rebel GII well that's no good as I suck at getting film developed. So this is my new toy! And I love it!

Looks really good :)

Thanks Photoshop is a bit new to me!

TOTM in the making!!!!!!! Those pictures turned out great!!!!!

Ha no where close! Maybe a year from now like yours! I love your tank.

SO tomorrow I get on a plane.... Hate leaving the tank but I trust the TS, and if something is wrong she will call me freaking out. Such a sweetie, but her man is smart and works for Fish and Game and had a reef tank as well. fingerscrossed

Everything looks good, I overfed tonight so they don't have to do that as I feed twice a week anyways.

Bleh I may be MIA this weekend but I will be back on Monday evening after stopping in at Tron's for those Fire Frags. ;)

Pics when acclimated and placed on Monday and a FTS of what it looks like after 3 days away..... fingerscrossed

I am back. TS did an amazing job and even. Cleaned the 5 dishes we had!

The growth I have gotten is amazing the monti has a ton of new growth, the. Chalice is encrusting on the rock and the birdie and poilcipora have grown as well. I leave and the tank has a good time! Everyone ate well and the yasha ate pellets.

I have all kinds of pics of the trip to show you guys, waterfalls and icicles etc just amazing. May end up in the Carolinas instead but that's a few years down the road.

I have to meet up with Tron Wednesday as the Irvine charged us for the checked bag.... only allowed carry ons, well I can't carry on makeup so it was 35$ each way. Bleh Tron your awesome for holding them see you soon.

Welcome back, chica!!!!

You didn't miss a whole lot. Big news...Joel had outpatient surgery of sorts.

Funny how when you are away from the tank, you really notice the difference in growth when you get back. It's like a wonderful little welcome home surprise :)

Were your fur babies thrilled to see you again? That's always my biggest regret about going on vacation. Leaving them behind.

Glad you are back :happy:

Tank is looking good, Candy. Krispy and Kreme are so cute! And I love all the names you give your livestock :D

Thanks Alto! I love hearing that from people with awesome tanks! A named the Yasha and shrimp so he get's all that credit! ;)

Welcome back, chica!!!!

You didn't miss a whole lot. Big news...Joel had outpatient surgery of sorts.

Funny how when you are away from the tank, you really notice the difference in growth when you get back. It's like a wonderful little welcome home surprise :)

Were your fur babies thrilled to see you again? That's always my biggest regret about going on vacation. Leaving them behind.

Glad you are back :happy:

Yeah I saw that! Glad he is doing well though.

I love the welcome home surprise on the corals, all look amazing but the Yuma, I had to move her back into the shade as it looked like it was bleaching.

I am going to post pics of the new growth and the trip in a few, just starting the upload now from the DSLR to the comp.

The dog could barely contain herself, and my kitten wouldn't stop following me, when I went to take a nap she was crying at the door for me. Even my grumpy Chewy cat was sweet and hasn't hissed once since we have gotten home. :P Such happy critters.

I had no re from TS until yesterday when I asked how all was going and she was just gushing that all the critters were all so good, and the tank was gorgeous, so today when I got home after the lights came on and I saw the growth I sent her a text.

Me: What did you do to the tank!!!???

TS: Just added the RO like you said what happened?

Immediated phone call from TS as her Fiance was freaking out....

TS: WHAT HAPPENED!

Me: LMAO at this point, nothing I was just going to say it looks like everything is on steroids, A said you must have been singing to it! (all while sitting on the ground trying to not pee myself as I didn't mean to scare her that badly.

TS: Oh Tank Goodness!

hahahahah! what a fun time. It was COLD! Like low 20's mid teens while we were in NC and I have pics of the Biltmore Estate, and Looking Glass falls etc. Just gorgeous. :happy:

Over 200 pics......

Ummmmm working on a 4 minute DL from the camera! HAHA Love it!

Can;t wait to show you guys the pics of the waterfall and this HUGE rock called Bald Rock!

OMG taking forever! haha it's 137 pics and a video!

Then I have the tank pics to upload! :lol:

Correction 167, I am just going to post a link to it as there is no way I am posting them here too.....

It's beautiful, we just did the general tour, next time I want to do the Horseback Trail ride tour, it was killing me to not go to the barn and just sit in there.

Missed ya! Welcome back...

;)

Thanks! I missed all you guys!! But was so busy with the new Nephew and the silly little niece, not to mention A's dad and mom! It was so fun, I wish we had more time, but in the end I see us ending up in that area. I like the cold and the mountains as much as I like the desert.

Just means I would need to get a Backup Geni for the tank.

And order my stuff online... bleh.

Pics are at 113 of 167, soon guys! ;)

Archived