Top Shelf Aquatics

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

That 20$ yuma has a baby right under it! I dont think the LFS noticed it but man oh man! YAY Hope this one does well, I am just going to let it be and see what happens. The lights come on in the tank in about 5 minutes and they yuma is placed already. Woot it will have a full day for me to watch it!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great looking Yuma! Sorry about all the crap you went through over that clam, but I'm sure you'll find one you like at a decent store eventually.

That's a great looking Yuma! Sorry about all the crap you went through over that clam, but I'm sure you'll find one you like at a decent store eventually.

I did today actually just didn't have the $$$ to get it as work is $@#$%^&* me out of my employee credit as I am leaving them. Now their taking what I owe out of the check this week and Bills are more important then me getting a clam so I got a cheep Yuma.

Lights are on looks good, it is opening up and looking beautiful!

Awesome! Nice find for $20.

Yeah the guy I usually talk to there is cool and they always have the cheep tanks over by the fish, which are now filled with the The Highfin Black Bar Gobies...... After all that wait for this yasha. Oh well I am glad I waited, it is such a cool little fish.

They also have awesome super colored clams for $50-60 so I am done with looking I just need the $$$. Gas to work is more important then the clammie, that's what the yuma was for a consolation prize. :happy:

Okay here is a bit of a photo dump as the Yuma is fully open and looks just so awesome.

420844_10150567488739029_659639028_9000468_1676940661_n.jpg

A little washed out but thats exactly how it looked at Tanks A Lot. And if you look to the left side there is actually two baby Mushies, one right above the larger one, it's just a little tiny purple spot but it is there! SO neat!

393823_10150567492284029_659639028_9000492_227542191_n.jpg

I like this you can see the depth in the tank.

407746_10150567494819029_659639028_9000511_322876341_n.jpg

I am getting more of the red coralline! And some NEON pink as well.... So cool I hope it keeps coming.

SO just a little dump but I had to share more of the Yuma it's just awesome.

Beautiful yuma!!!!!! I still can't get over how full your tank is now. I guess I will always remember it as a big tank with only two clowns :) It looks awesome. Poe was hiding, huh?

He likes to sit on the skimmer pump.... He will have to find another perch once thats in the SUMP.

Thanks I was waiting for you to see it you've got the pretty mushies!

I still can't believe how much it has changed in the last 3 months..... went from big empty tank with clowns and green water to this just awesome ..... so much backbreaking work! Man it payed off though.

Drool...I want that yuma! Too pretty :)

Well at least you know where to get a clam now. Once you are transitioned over to the new job and have the money just go pick one up from the polite LFS.

Well at least he's out and visible. Maybe he likes the warmth and vibration of the pump :unsure: It's a nice perch to see what's going on too!

You definitely scored a beautiful yuma at a great price!!!!! So pretty!!!!!

Drool...I want that yuma! Too pretty :)

Well at least you know where to get a clam now. Once you are transitioned over to the new job and have the money just go pick one up from the polite LFS.

When it has more babies I am more then happy to share!

Yeah I have always been treated right at both the Locals but this one has the pretty clams. After I get the frags from Tron :happydance: and have my first real paycheck I will grab a Clam. Probably by the end of February.

I need to check Params again this weekend.... Haven't since the week long test but I have a few more corals and want to know for sure for the other 5 SPS I will have in a week and a half.

Well at least he's out and visible. Maybe he likes the warmth and vibration of the pump :unsure: It's a nice perch to see what's going on too!

You definitely scored a beautiful yuma at a great price!!!!! So pretty!!!!!

I was so lucky, that store has awesome finds every now and then.

Silly Poe!

So I saw the female clown rub her bum in the frog today, I was wondering where she was getting the little scratches from. Well looks like she is doing what clowns are supposed to do.

She has been sitting in the corner right next to it for about a week or so pretty much all day checking it out. Yay Screaming worked! :lol:

That's excellent!!!!! I've seen where clowns have been hosted by clams before. There's a youtube video of a clown going in and out of a clam....it's crazy!

Thats an awesome yuma! I recently pick one up as well, not as nice but it was on a frag with a piece of cabbage leather...got it home to find another smaller yuma on the backside and two babies! I was pumed...yumas are by far one of my favorite shrooms

That's excellent!!!!! I've seen where clowns have been hosted by clams before. There's a youtube video of a clown going in and out of a clam....it's crazy!

That would scare me! I would be worried that the clam wold snap #### and squelch them!

The tank looks great! Love that coralline ;)

How is the stand coming along?

Thanks! More and more red!

Stand and SUMP will have to wait until we get back from NC, I don't want any overflows etc while I am gone and TS is here. But we may/are going to finish boxing it out this weekend.

Thats an awesome yuma! I recently pick one up as well, not as nice but it was on a frag with a piece of cabbage leather...got it home to find another smaller yuma on the backside and two babies! I was pumed...yumas are by far one of my favorite shrooms

I had a red tipped one but it was PO from the get go I love this one so happy and the babies are as well.

Wow what a great yuma for $20! And baby :wub:

@ babies! There is a teeny tiny one right above the larger baby so Awesome. Thanks

Sweet find and nice tank btw.

Thanks!

Do you like traditional Chinese music? Princess of China? :)

Ummmmm?????? IDK I watch a lot of Animae....

Bet I would

Nice yuma! You're tank is lookin' great...I'm a little jealous of your red coralline...I want some soo bad!

HAHA I had NONE now the red is coming out everywhere! Thanks I have been slaving over this baby for a while and it is just starting to really take shape.

Did the WC today, skimmer cup tried to overflow on me but I caught it before it could! :angry:

Yuma and babies look awesome! Pistol and Yasha are out and about, well were before I made them hide by stirring the sand bed a bit.

I did move the chalice down a bit so I could have more SPS room, I will post a FTS as soon as the water clears.

So I have 3 pics, some things were still all PO from the WC and me blasting them with the baster.

426523_10150572837249029_659639028_9013056_729995826_n.jpg

FTS 2-3-12

421961_10150572838299029_659639028_9013058_1052465064_n.jpg

You can see I moved the chalice down, I like it better there and I have it far enough away from those shelves to make sure the frags I am getting from Tron won't get stung.

421141_10150572836104029_659639028_9013052_32188205_n.jpg

Chalice is getting BIG! :happy:

On a side note, A just made me watch the new Nikki Minage music video.... Ummmm yeah no she is not singing at all just using this horrible voice and saying the same thing over and over BLEH!

Thanks Girl your little Pico FW is awesome!

It's just hard to see with the straight on shots. I have grown to like this semi top down shot, like a teaser view down it's shirt. ;)

Momma's got a new DSLR! WOOT! I love BrandsMart!

It's a Olympus E-PL1 DSLR with exchangeable lenses! No Macro yet but man oh man! I will be having a huge picture DUMP tomorrow after I get to play with it a bit! So awesome!

Archived