inTank Media Baskets

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

No frags but hopefully this awesome clam on Wednesday.

They are only 30 minutes from me. Hope their willing to hold it for 2 days........

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they have sold the clam after I asked them to hold it until Wednesday. They don't offer paypal, and I was told cash on Wednesday was fine. Well I guess they take CC over the phone or email.....

Ha not going to buy from them ever.

Yep and the best part is the people who got it posted about 30 minutes after me. So stupid, not driving to Boca for them ever.

They never gave me any option for payment, that's the part that makes me so mad.

So I am giving them one last chance -_- , they have another Ultra Crocea that is almost Identical but has a bit less of a pattern on it

395649_366036276743722_206890082658343_1552230_316050932_n.jpg

We will see if they want to keep me as a customer.

It is so surprising that in this economy that people selling things will be so rude to the people they are trying to get the $$$ from. One last chance for them, then I go elsewhere, the only reason I am even giving a second chance is because of the prices for the clams and the patterns.

I hate rude people. :angry:

If they make me happy I will change the reviews but for now the ones ripping them and their customer service are standing until they prove me and the other people wrong.

I was gonna say something yesterday but britt stopped me lol....TFS did the same thing to me except I drove 3 hours....

I was gonna say something yesterday but britt stopped me lol....TFS did the same thing to me except I drove 3 hours....

Yeah glad you didn't they were all rude about it saying they had information on their page. I just rechecked everything and the only way I know now that I have to email them my order was because of a post at the bottom of a album.....

Either way I am not riving 30 minutes to have them tell me it is gone. SO I am over this childish games S#$% that they seem to be playing. Their Facebook is all bashing people who don't like them so IDK, we will see.

Who has a website but nothing on it? That's what kills me, their excuse is it is too hard to keep up with it. :huh:

It's an LFS, what did you expect? Sorry that they treated you wrong :(

Yep I am going to try once more, I tried to pay for it but they only said they don't accept paypal.... well what do you accept? No answer, then 30 minutes later SOLD posted. PMO so bad!

We will see what happens with this clam.......

Don't make a redhead angry. You won't like me when I am angry!

This kind of crap is why I expected to have a hard time getting any money back for those ebay frags that melted away. They pleasantly surprised me by giving me all the money back including shipping with no hassle. It seems to be totally hit or miss with businesses about whether they're going to have remotely decent customer service. It still blows my mind that the ones that are rude haven't figured out how much more money they'd make if they had good customer service to keep people buying from them. Good luck, Randi!

OMG so clam #2 in the other Album is the same clam... they are posting their stock in more then one gallery....

How F'ing confusing can you get? And no stock on your sale site....... okay if they can't figure their s#%! out tonight I m no longer going to try going through them. If they didn't have such awesome prices I would have told them to f off.

ARGH, can't I just get the damn clam I want!!!!????

You told me I was not allowed to get the clam I wanted. Made me mad. LMAO

Thanks I am just about over them, I got a re within 20 minutes earlier today, now nothing.......

Honestly, regardless of their answer, I would pass on the clam. You are in FL where there seems to be a good reefing community. I bet you can find a better colored clam for cheaper from someone who genuinely wants to make money. These people sound Busch League. You're having problems now, do you think that's going to change once they have your money?

surgicalsense

LFS <_< ... you will get your pretty clam. Did you toss a brink through their window? Oh I was just think out loud (even though I typed it)

Honestly, regardless of their answer, I would pass on the clam. You are in FL where there seems to be a good reefing community. I bet you can find a better colored clam for cheaper from someone who genuinely wants to make money. These people sound Busch League. You're having problems now, do you think that's going to change once they have your money?

Nope and I have posted on the local site, where I am a member and stated everything, even said if you will offer me one for the same price you can have my business.

I am over it, when/if they email me back as it has been 3 hours now I will let them know to never mind, I will block their crap on Facebook and the reviews will stay. I should have listened to the real ones as 2 were from people who work for them, everyone said they were pricks.

Typical Boca, sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, but I have lived in FL my whole life and for some reason Boca people are the worst of any in Palm Beach County.

JMO and my experience.

Other then the few on here that is! :flower:

LFS <_< ... you will get your pretty clam. Did you toss a brink through their window? Oh I was just think out loud (even though I typed it)

I love your hair in this Av! I miss my short hair, it's too long now, about mid shoulder now, bleh so hot.

Yeah no I have posted a few scathing reviews on Google, Here and the Local Club I am a member with. Apparently they are a sponsor of the club but I don't care. They have burned the wrong redhead, and at the wrong time of the month. <_<

surgicalsense

You rock! Your like me, start kicking doors in and etc, when customer service goes out the window.

... Thank you, My hair is super long again also. I started growing it out last year.

Archived