Top Shelf Aquatics

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

OMG, i love that show, always on the edge of my seat. I know what you mean about messing with u :lol:

It's filmed in Danielle's city, i wonder if she's a breaking bad fan.

Love that sweet lil Sqaummi, i must have 1!

I swear you and Gena have the best clams ;)

I think you guys are on x-mas 2014 now

My husband has seen them all. He would watch them during his lunch hour at work. He kept telling me how great the show is so I decided I had to see it. We started last week..we watch one a night. I'm so excited to have a new series to watch and I don't have to wait for new episodes. :happydance: I think there are like 80 or so episodes for me to catch up on. :lol: Anyways, the first two shows...WOW! Talk about being on the edge of your seat. I'm hooked. :lol:

You definitely must get a blue squammie.

Uh oh...new page. Sorry Randi!!!! You'll have to post more photos of Flynn. :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgomgomg

Awesome!!!! He is absolutely stunnning. :happy: So...do you just sit in front of the tank all day long now staring at the clams? I know I've been spending more time in front of mine. :lol:

Thanks for posting those. I'll have to check out FB too!!!!

All for you! And thanks

OMG, i love that show, always on the edge of my seat. I know what you mean about messing with u :lol:

It's filmed in Danielle's city, i wonder if she's a breaking bad fan.

Love that sweet lil Sqaummi, i must have 1!

I swear you and Gena have the best clams ;)

I think you guys are on x-mas 2014 now

Yeah we just spoil each other since we only have each other really nice.

My husband has seen them all. He would watch them during his lunch hour at work. He kept telling me how great the show is so I decided I had to see it. We started last week..we watch one a night. I'm so excited to have a new series to watch and I don't have to wait for new episodes. :happydance: I think there are like 80 or so episodes for me to catch up on. :lol: Anyways, the first two shows...WOW! Talk about being on the edge of your seat. I'm hooked. :lol:

You definitely must get a blue squammie.

Uh oh...new page. Sorry Randi!!!! You'll have to post more photos of Flynn. :)

How's a copy and paste?

Hey now, if they run outta Christmases they use some of mine.

Ha LOL he is trying to be nice for the 2 years of drama he gave me over the tank. Also he wants to use the camera for things so wanted a macro......

Thank you everyone I will re-post the pics as we are on a new page now.

Okay here you go!

Flynn

1097944_10151796414049029_2039818655_n.j

He is smiling

1238349_10151796414054029_634943786_n.jp

You can see Kevin there pretending the rics are bothering him, now he is open but I am not doing the balancing act again.

1186143_10151796416924029_666937687_n.jp

Quorra is just awesome as well.

547729_10151796414594029_899455229_n.jpg

1240598_10151796415244029_1178633637_n.j

Had to use a shade but the galaxy

537843_10151796414939029_1052182829_n.jp

I love the Red Planet

1234257_10151796416379029_1988648300_n.j

ZOAS

560799_10151796416009029_787271262_n.jpg

Mowhawks are just wow

1185491_10151796415204029_1900798909_n.j

Raptors Rainbow

1234818_10151796415199029_1511442491_n.j

All I have that I like enough to post for now. Hope that shows the blue on this baby better. He is not nearly as gapey and looks amazing today. Super responsive and fully open.

Thanks again for looking.

DRLOVEtoreef

Aah how I have dreamed about that Squamosa for the past two weeks ... I came so close to pulling the trigger on him early last week. .. Even had it in my basket :)

I am thrilled to see it has gone to such an amazing home ... How was the shipping? Was it still on the tile when it arrived? Thanks for sharing

Aah how I have dreamed about that Squamosa for the past two weeks ... I came so close to pulling the trigger on him early last week. .. Even had it in my basket :)

I am thrilled to see it has gone to such an amazing home ... How was the shipping? Was it still on the tile when it arrived? Thanks for sharing

LOL I am glad you didn't and yes the shipping was "okay" their packaging must have been what kep it from getting bounced around. Yep he is still on the pug for now.

Thanks

Updated stock list as well on first post.

Woah! Flynn and Quorra look so much more awesome in the top down photos! Gorgeous! I also love that insane neon blob of zoas :)

I know the top downs are their true color and their just awesome thanks.

Woah! Flynn and Quorra look so much more awesome in the top down photos! Gorgeous! I also love that insane neon blob of zoas :)

+1

+1

Thanks!

Omg the new skimmer came its awesome! It's a fricking beast also have a refractometer and a fragging kit with all the bells and whistles. Damn man this is an awesome skimmer if you need a new skimmer reef octo is the way to go. I have the diablo 170 and it is a beast!

Sounds exciting. Skimmate to the Nth degree!!! whoo hooo. Your whole tank is a beautiful beast. So, does that reduce algae that's already present or does it just prevent new from growing? Or is the reduction with dosing, was it magnesium I heard? I dunno.

Both and pulls more fish poop out of the tank as well.

Can go the Mag dosing route but that's a chemical intervention and I like to try the least invasive possible way first.

I'm just proud of myself that I remembered reading something about which I know nothing about!! Yeah, I'm w/ you - do the least possible, don't do it if you don't have to, find out what's causing, go preventive, etc. I hear people with tiny tanks like mine wanting to dose and I'm befuddled why they want to go that route.

Oh, hey, lots of news about Diablos today- yours, and then my cousin just ordered the 150 and my sister just ordered a 200 coming this week. Diablos everywhere!

Do skimmers pull out what is being dosed? or minimally?

jedimasterben

Skimmers pull out mostly organics, but aren't selective. Calcium, sodium chloride, magnesium, will pull it all out, just much more slowly than organics.

I'm just proud of myself that I remembered reading something about which I know nothing about!! Yeah, I'm w/ you - do the least possible, don't do it if you don't have to, find out what's causing, go preventive, etc. I hear people with tiny tanks like mine wanting to dose and I'm befuddled why they want to go that route.

Oh, hey, lots of news about Diablos today- yours, and then my cousin just ordered the 150 and my sister just ordered a 200 coming this week. Diablos everywhere!

Do skimmers pull out what is being dosed? or minimally?

They do pull some salt and trace out why I do dose and check SG even though I am not doing WC lately. This is nearly 3 almost 4 weeks without one and things are looking better then ever. I got a 170 its a BAMF

Skimmers pull out mostly organics, but aren't selective. Calcium, sodium chloride, magnesium, will pull it all out, just much more slowly than organics.

Exactly why I dose and test. Macro helps but this takes out all the really nasties.

Okay so I won't be getting a Macro this week as the idiot shipper refuses to waive the sig for me even though I will not be home to sign any time this week I have a JOB, even though I emailed him explicitly stating I would not hold him liable unless the product was completely incorrect.

People are just .... I hate them.

What kind of skimmer did you have before?

Odyessa rated to 100 gallons from Aquatraders...... worked for 2 years very Adequate but it would fail or overflow all the time.

So I take it the macro lens was coming from a private seller? Can they ship it to your work address?

Reposting photos is perfectly fine. :)

I really like your tank has a nice feel to it

Thanks!

So I take it the macro lens was coming from a private seller? Can they ship it to your work address?

Reposting photos is perfectly fine. :)

No that one is cancelled, I found one for $100 less on ebay with USPS shipping willing to waive the sig. Shoot I save money and have it by Friday at the latest.

I hope so I don't have any more right now, clammy looked even better today no gaping fully open happy little squammi!

No that one is cancelled, I found one for $100 less on ebay with USPS shipping willing to waive the sig. Shoot I save money and have it by Friday at the latest.

So the other dude did you a favor then. Nice savings!!!! :)

Wow, your pics will look that much more incredible. Does that mean we have magnified drool since you'll be doing closeups?

Just found out when my sister's skimmer broke among some fish she also lost her 3-4" maxima that her husband bought her for her b-day for $46 a month ago. That sucks.

Archived