Pod Your Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

???? It's been a long week of getting up early. LOL Help me out here. :)

Oh, I know!!!! I've been admiring it for a while now. :) I think it's better than jewelry.

Ha so you know the tag I paid! <_< Oh well one of the most anticipated purchases I have made in a while and I have a skimmer and fun stuff coming this week or early next as well!

Nice last 2 weeks for me I am pleased. Now to not buy anything for a bit. This was my good job at getting things moved and good job at getting a job reward! :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha so you know the tag I paid! <_< Oh well one of the most anticipated purchases I have made in a while and I have a skimmer and fun stuff coming this week or early next as well!

Nice last 2 weeks for me I am pleased. Now to not buy anything for a bit. This was my good job at getting things moved and good job at getting a job reward! :lol:

Yep...that's what has been stopping me. That's what all those have been priced at, except Ben's amazing lottery win with a price goof. I think he paid like $70 or something for it. :o If only I could be so lucky. :D

Yep...that's what has been stopping me. That's what all those have been priced at, except Ben's amazing lottery win with a price goof. I think he paid like $70 or something for it. :o If only I could be so lucky. :D

How in the Fing F did he get that!!!??? Damn not right .....

Yeah I just couldn't look at him any longer.

Randi will not be joining us this evening. I dropped her off at the local CA meeting, Clams Anonymous mantle, I mean meeting, down the street. :wub: . :blink:;)

Yeah I just couldn't look at him any longer.

He got really lucky. I keep checking everyday for another mistake. They haven't been posting any new blue squammies lately.

Gena & Randi- I don't remember how I found your threads but I'm glad I did. You're both so knowledgeable and landscaping appears so natural for your tanks. Both tanks are just intense. love it , love it. now I'm really itchin' for my bigger tank.

Gena & Randi- I don't remember how I found your threads but I'm glad I did. You're both so knowledgeable and landscaping appears so natural for your tanks. Both tanks are just intense. love it , love it. now I'm really itchin' for my bigger tank.

I'm glad you did too!!!! I enjoy chatting with you gals every night. :) Think we scare the guys away? Too much estrogen in our threads??? :lol:

Hey....Sammy and Claude for the clam's name???? What is that from? I couldn't figure it out. :)

Randi will not be joining us this evening. I dropped her off at the local CA meeting, Clams Anonymous mantle, I mean meeting, down the street. :wub: . :blink:;)

What? :huh: I don't need an intervention .......

He got really lucky. I keep checking everyday for another mistake. They haven't been posting any new blue squammies lately.

Damn so I got the last one so far? :blink:

Thank you and so am I I am glad to KNOW you as well. :)

I'm glad you did too!!!! I enjoy chatting with you gals every night. :) Think we scare the guys away? Too much estrogen in our threads??? :lol:

Hey....Sammy and Claude for the clam's name???? What is that from? I couldn't figure it out. :)

+1

:wacko:

jedimasterben

Luck, mostly. lol

Damn so I got the last one so far? :blink:

For right now fro LA. They're farm raised, and with how ridiculously prolific clams are, they're never gonna stop coming. LA only releases a few at a time, no more than two per listing, and haven't done more than five in a 2-3 week period.

You think all this estrogen clam talk in here, would bring all the boys to the yard :lol:

Dang Randi that teenie behbe Sq. Clam is purdy cool! It's so blue. I had no idea that species of clam could get that large :o

Between Gena and you, i think i'm getting the fever. I have one clam atm, but ones a lonely number. So i might have to start the hunt mah dang self.

Cant wait to see new pics of the new pieces from Morgon once there fully settled in, they look incredible. I just placed my first order with her today, and cant wait to get mine. After looking at some of the FB pics she posted on your thread my wallet might be in trouble going forward.

jedimasterben

Dang Randi that teenie behbe Sq. Clam is purdy cool! It's so blue. I had no idea that species of clam could get that large :o

Between Gena and you, i think i'm getting the fever. I have one clam atm, but ones a lonely number. So i might have to start the hunt mah dang self.

Squamosa can get 16", so even her Kevin is still a behbeh. :)

Luck, mostly. lol

For right now fro LA. They're farm raised, and with how ridiculously prolific clams are, they're never gonna stop coming. LA only releases a few at a time, no more than two per listing, and haven't done more than five in a 2-3 week period.

Yeah I bet it was!

Damn well this one has been on there over a month I was like Why isn't anyone buying him!? :huh:

You think all this estrogen clam talk in here, would bring all the boys to the yard :lol:

Cant wait to see new pics of the new pieces from Morgon once there fully settled in, they look incredible. I just placed my first order with her today, and cant wait to get mine. After looking at some of the FB pics she posted on your thread my wallet might be in trouble going forward.

And their like it's better then yours! LMAO the Milkshake song! Yeah they get pretty big but not like the Gigas or Dersas. I can manage these guys in this tank with the growth rate and open space they will have a life long home with me.

Get one! Yeah I will take some pics today after the NyQuil Wears off I was sent home early because I was worse today the bags under my eyes have bags under them so this will be my only post for a few hours. ;) Drug induced sleep about to hit.

Squamosa can get 16", so even her Kevin is still a behbeh. :)

Yes he is but he is a beauty! And the biggest one in the tank as well! :happy: So excited for tomorrow now to sleep. <_<

jedimasterben

Yeah I bet it was!

Damn well this one has been on there over a month I was like Why isn't anyone buying him!? :huh:

I'd just watch out - LA keeps their clam system (and the rest of their coral systems) in a ULNS state, and Zeph has noticed that they begin the slow path to starvation there the longer they're kept. Squamosa have a relatively low N uptake, however, so they should be fine. Rarely will you see issues with squammies.

Yeah they get pretty big but not like the Gigas or Dersas.

I dunno, a 16" clam that opens about 16" as well isn't something to scoff at lol

Have a good rest. Get well!

:flower:

Thanks

I'd just watch out - LA keeps their clam system (and the rest of their coral systems) in a ULNS state, and Zeph has noticed that they begin the slow path to starvation there the longer they're kept. Squamosa have a relatively low N uptake, however, so they should be fine. Rarely will you see issues with squammies.

I dunno, a 16" clam that opens about 16" as well isn't something to scoff at lol

Yeah I will be ready I have high lights and constant phyto being fed to the tank via doser.

Not scoffing excited I can't wait for them to outgrow this tank so I can upgrade again! I may have 2-3 years right..... LMFAO unless the bug bites again.

I hope you are feeling better!!!!! Tomorrow the clam comes in???? Ohhhhh....so exciting!!!!! I can't wait. :happydance:

Play it again Sam. and Claude Raines from Casablanca.

untitled_zps1e076e17.png

untitled_zps66089bc2.png

Ah...yes. My brain wasn't thinking Casablanca at all. I'm giving my clams princessy names. I have Celestia the gold maxima. My blue maxima will be Luna. And the LFS squammy will be Giselle (from the movie Enchanted).

This is good info! I was getting concerned that they haven't been listing any lately. Thinking I might have missed the boat.

Get a blue squammy!!!!! You will love your corals from Morgan. She's da best. :wub:

Why every time I order from Live Aquaria something is F'd up.

UPS is not delivering her today she sits in a box until monday per they status update even though I paid for Saturday Delivery. WTF do I do? I really don't need this today still not feeling well and now this BS.

Why every time I order from Live Aquaria something is F'd up.

UPS is not delivering her today she sits in a box until monday per they status update even though I paid for Saturday Delivery. WTF do I do? I really don't need this today still not feeling well and now this BS.

If you paid for Sat delivery then I would call UPS and if they do not deliver then I would refuse the shipment on Monday as for that tiny clam to sit in a bag for that long is NOT good ....

What is Live Aquaria saying about this ?

Those are the kind of problems why I rarely order anything live form online .... too much seems to go wrong even with reputable outfits, and even more with not so reputable ones ...

Had any experiences with Rare Reef ?

If you paid for Sat delivery then I would call UPS and if they do not deliver then I would refuse the shipment on Monday as for that tiny clam to sit in a bag for that long is NOT good ....

What is Live Aquaria saying about this ?

Those are the kind of problems why I rarely order anything live form online .... too much seems to go wrong even with reputable outfits, and even more with not so reputable ones ...

Had any experiences with Rare Reef ?

Yes Rare Reef used to be Frag Farmer and they are never getting an order from me after they way I was treated by Russ and the other person on there.

I only have these issues with UPS and they can't even tell me what is going on I am on the phone with them right now trying to figure out WTF is going on. They are surprised that it was changed as well from Sat to Monday.

LA will get a call when I am done with UPS.

I am done with LA this is the second time this has happened their courier UPS is the worst one out there. I prefer FedEx or USPS as they actually deliver on the days they state it will be there.

I can't refuse it Monday as I won't be home so if they leave it on the door I am SOL.

Okay per UPS it will be here by 1 they did not update their internet site and it changed the dates.... it is on a truck headed to me now. Talked to the Super and the HUB and it is out for delivery.

If I don't get it today there will be hell to pay I am not well and this poor baby clammy doesn't deserve a death by bag. Not right.

For now, I will get better ones later.

This is 10 minutes after placing and next to Kevin for comparison

1235009_10151794097019029_639766825_n.jp

Taken with iPhone.

Now Flynn is open no gaping and great light responses. He is closer to 2" like I figured. Looking good for being handed to me in a box upside down WTF is the point of this side up LMFAO

Archived