Top Shelf Aquatics

Genj's 115G MH+Radion Combo Custom | 60x22x20 - NEW FishEye Pics 11/26!

Genj

The majority of my livestock came from Greg at Cultivated Reef, with a second being Morgan at Reef Gardener.

Tank is doing well at the moment, thanks for the compliment! Started planning my 225 this month for installation in June of 13. Should be good as long as the world doesn't end this month!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Hah, yeah it's a question to myself and a statement because I've been so busy that I can't even promise myself that I'll do anything any more. I just have to put it on the list and hope I get around to it.

Great photography skillz, never gets old looking at reef pix when someone knows wut they're doing with the camera. Especially liked those vaca pictures, the gorgs <3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's nearing time for an update. albeit an update in growout mode. I finally shut down the 115 gallon with a hammer and chisel (not kidding) and got my frags in this tank. A few orders from Greg and cultivated and Morgan from Reefgardener have made this tank really something I am proud of.

Give me a bit and I'll have some new pics to share.

Metal Halide lamps are 400w 20k coral vue bulbs in sunlight supply lumen max. I'm also running two first gen radions for morning and evening effects.

Archived