Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

A LOT OF GREEN STAR POLYPS! I NEED THEM GONE!

Miami Reefer

Miami Reefer

As you can see my tank is overgrown with gsp. Its a really nice neon green with white dots in the center and a purple mat. I can get you as much as you want. I am only selling the gsp from the glass. The standard is going to be about a 1x1 area mounted on a flat frag disk.

$10 for an approximate 1x1 frag. Picked up in Miami, Fl.

No shipping sorry.

PM for more questions if you have any.

Thanks.

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

UPDATE!!!!

Fresh cut frags I got 13 from that one side

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol holy GSP!... looks pretty sweet from the top down though. good luck. if i were you i would scrape the glass clean of it, discard it, and let the rest remain. so u would be able to atleast see inside the tank lol

Miami Reefer

lol I just got lazy and it grew like crazy. I've been meaning to post it up for sale for a while now.

pm's replied

Wow, that's awesome! Where in Miami are you located?? Please send me a PM with your info, thanks!

That'd be pretty cool if it were on the back of your tank ;)

You are right, that would be great if it were on the back!

Builder Anthony

Im intrested in it.Do you think you could scrape off the entire tank?How much do you want for all three sides of the tank?Could you send your price to me in a pm so someone else doesnt jump on it when im not home?

Builder Anthony

Alright i thought things over.Im gona skip this just because i dont have the space.Heres what i was htinking about doing and maybe youll want to take it over instead.Buy one 5 gallon ank from petco and throw a par 38 bulb on it with a heater and airstone.That should cost you 140 bucks.Scarape all the gsp off and throw it in that tank..perferably you can peel it off in big sheets.Dont put anything else in the tank and just use it as a aquaculture tank.You got the coral right there its a bullet proof plan to make money on if you have the space.Currently i live in a apt where tanks arent allowed and i have two five gallons.I just started up my second tank as a frag tank and i was thinking about droping this on the bottom but i think it would take over the rack.So within 6 months id need another tank becase the gsp would take over.I just dont have the space but thats what i would do.It should dish out some cash after a few months.Sorry i bothered you with the pm.

Miami Reefer

^^^

yeah I have had a frag tank in the past but I just dont want to deal with the topping off and occasional water changes right now. I just want to get rid of the gsp so that I can actually see my tank again lol. it taken me a good 4 or 5 months to grow this stuff

Holy GSP, that is insane. The last picture you posted, I thought it was the back view of your tank.

I would take the recommendation of Builder Anthony and scrape it all off the front and place inside of a rubbermaid container. Then sell frags of it.

I would like some of this stuff. I've never had anything shipped in the mail. Will this stuff ship o.k.? What kind of shipping does it require? I am at 39520 Mississippi

Archived