Coral Vue Hydros

A LOT OF GREEN STAR POLYPS! I NEED THEM GONE!

Miami Reefer

Awesome, love the look. I don't need any. I have some but it's not like yours. I need advice. Are you feeding it? Do you have special lighting? Is it in a high-flow area?

I want to cover the entire bottom of my tank (like a field of grass) and maybe even the back wall. I'm thinking I can just keep it pruned. LOL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome, love the look. I don't need any. I have some but it's not like yours. I need advice. Are you feeding it? Do you have special lighting? Is it in a high-flow area?

I want to cover the entire bottom of my tank (like a field of grass) and maybe even the back wall. I'm thinking I can just keep it pruned. LOL

no secret here! lighting is from a 6 bulb t5 nove extreme pro. low to medium flow from the mp10. just keep decent water parameters and it will grow!

i'm going to keep the entire bottom like a field of grass and just trim it around the rocks so that its doesn't take over the rest of the tank.

"...going to keep the entire bottom like a field of grass ... " Please post a picture when it's finished. This is what I'd like to do and thanks for the info... I have good water parameters and stock lighting on my BC 14 - changing to eco panorama pro. Hopefully mine will grow to look like a field of grass :D

Archived