Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NEW VORTECH MP10ES

Guest mmaattppllaayy

The buyer received his refund so no one was scammed.

The only one who lost out was the seller who refunded the buyer and

Lost a powerhead in the process.

I'f the seller was trying to scam the buyer

Why would he make the effort to get back on he and contact him?

And explain his situation? Any ways i I read the entire thread

And the situation was worked out by the buyer and seller.

It's even posted on another forum that I am

A member of where the buyer apologizes.

I did not apologize for anything I just posted the seller refunded the money.

And to be clear the refund is not cleared until august 31.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i can't understand why this guy is making you wait for your refund, if he is going to refund at all look that his last post on the other site

http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/sale...hite-box-2.html

Are you stupid or something. The refund was processed on sat or sun whenever I posted the pic of the receipt. It pends for a few days just like everything else on paypal like bank withdrawals, echecks. Its like you guys read one post on the thread and then blow your mind trying to think of something sh'tty to say. INFORM YOURSELVES FELLOW IDOITS.

Are you stupid or something. The refund was processed on sat or sun whenever I posted the pic of the receipt. It pends for a few days just like everything else on paypal like bank withdrawals, echecks. Its like you guys read one post on the thread and then blow your mind trying to think of something sh'tty to say. INFORM YOURSELVES FELLOW IDOITS.

you are the stupid idoits, on refunds the money goes back to the buyers account as soon as the money is refunded as soon as its available, your receipt even said pending till 8/31/11.. it's not hard to come up with talking crap about some one who is as hookie and slimeie as you are, if you are a stand up guy then why are you telling other hobbiest on other forums to buy the pump that is in the mail??? you are the one who has cause this hole mess

Think you guys should all relax.. A refund on payment like that isn't always immediate. It was a refund- NOT a payment thus it not being instant. Refunds take up to three days. I'm not siding with anyway, but the refund was issued. This issue is over and it's been resolved. Either the seller was trying to scam and got caught or he lost out because he was being cheap in his shipping method and the mishap in shipment ended up costing him for is carelessness. He righted the wrong, buyer should have his money within 24 hours.

As an FYI, coming at someone with pitchforks isn't going to change anything. If the seller was trying to scam, 15 people yelling at him isn't going to magically change his mind. Alerting fellow reefers of a potential scam is fine, but this thread is a little ridiculous.

Oh, and rory, fix your enter key, reading in poem form is really annoying lol.

Think you guys should all relax.. A refund on payment like that isn't always immediate. It was a refund- NOT a payment thus it not being instant. Refunds take up to three days. I'm not siding with anyway, but the refund was issued. This issue is over and it's been resolved. Either the seller was trying to scam and got caught or he lost out because he was being cheap in his shipping method and the mishap in shipment ended up costing him for is carelessness. He righted the wrong, buyer should have his money within 24 hours.

As an FYI, coming at someone with pitchforks isn't going to change anything. If the seller was trying to scam, 15 people yelling at him isn't going to magically change his mind. Alerting fellow reefers of a potential scam is fine, but this thread is a little ridiculous.

Oh, and rory, fix your enter key, reading in poem form is really annoying lol.

but it's ok for a person to get flamed for over 100 post for not knowing that a tang in a 20 gallon tank is not good, but someone set's out, to take atvantage of someone, an it's relax take it easy, wait, you can not right a wrong when your intentions were wrong to beging with, i wish the buyer would have taken leagal action for theft, and how is this a potential scam???

After reading this thread, I felt it was my duty to provide my opinion. While I am not a practicing lawyer, have never taken the Bar exam, and haven't attended a minute of law school, I have seen the movie Stripes on more than one occasion. That movie, of course, starred John Larroquette as the man everyone loved to hate, Captain Stillman. Mr. Larroquette went on to play Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding in the hit comedy series, Night Court. Based on that very Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon-ish connection, I consider myself somewhat of an expert in all things related to the law, as well as internet law.

I'd say the most damning evidence is when the defendant claimed he did, in fact, ship the NEW VORTECH MP10ES. He claimed that the item was shipped and due to poor weather, it was delayed (yet he failed to get any sort of shipping information.) If it was shipped, shouldn't it still be out there somewhere in limbo? Why, then, would the defendant simply choose to "refund" the gifted money? Why not gift the money back?

He also claims that he wanted payment as a gift in order to save the few dollars that Paypal would make from the sale, yet he has $100 insurance on the item? How much did that insurance cost vs. the loss he would have incurred had he chosen the more traditional way of handling the transaction instead of the gifting method? None of this adds up. Perhaps it is just a case of really weird circumstances and everything the defendant has said and done up to this point has been honest and true, but when all of the evidence is presented in such an awesome fashion (as I have done), it sure looks suspicious.

This reminds me of that episode where Bull was diagnosed with a super-genius intelligence. Yet another classic example of a simple misunderstanding!

castx.jpg

PS: If you should find yourself in a similar situation, remember this: WWMPD? What Would Markie Post Do?

but when all of the evidence is presented in such an awesome fashion (as I have done), it sure looks suspicious.

^love this

And I'm also agreeing. Both the buyer and seller seem to be sketchy folks...something is amiss.

LOL. Asian from Brooklyn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#### ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL ASSUME SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. IM CLAIMING MY INSURANCE TO RECOUP MY FUNDS THEN IM SELLING ANOTHER FROM MY DEALER SO I CAN FINNNNALLY GET MY ADDITIONAL MONEY BACK. SO AGAIN #### ALL OF YOU AND GOOD DAY. AND BY THE WAY ASIAN FROM BROOKLYN YOUR REFUND IS ALREADY PROCESSED. OUT OF ALL THW HOBBIES IVE EVER BEEN A PART OF THE AQUARIUM CROWD IS THE BIGGEST GROUP OF SMARTASSES AND WHINIEST GROUP OF #####ES I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. And if your wondering why I have to sell another one to recoup my funds its because I only had $100 worth of insurance on it. Which is the limit unless you want to pay more fees. Is that enough explaining for christs sake. SO THE DEAL IS DONE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK IM OUT $100 and now because of your assuming I've got a whole god damn forum community against me. I hope the hurricane blew your house over you idiot.
^love this

And I'm also agreeing. Both the buyer and seller seem to be sketchy folks...something is amiss.

maybe i missed something how is the buyer.. sketchy??

I care because I am at work and enjoy reading people flaming each other. Keep up the good work all!! :D

Better 'en Jersey Shore, IMO.

Sorry, but why do you guys even care?

why do you want to know. why we care ?

i have stated why and how i feel about people tring to take advantage of others....

i got scammed out of a new 150w MH light a few months ago. traded an MP10 for it and the guy never shipped it and wouldnt respond to any PMs or emails

i got scammed out of a new 150w MH light a few months ago. traded an MP10 for it and the guy never shipped it and wouldnt respond to any PMs or emails

you got to be carfull who you deal with

you got to be carfull who you deal with

he seemed like a good seller. was on the forums for awhile, good feed back. but as soon i said i shipped the mp10, he never logged on again

Archived