Innovative Marine Aquariums

NEW VORTECH MP10ES

Guest mmaattppllaayy

Guest mmaattppllaayy

I have a new vortech mp10es that I am Selling. I purchased it for a project that never happened. The box is opened but it is new and not removed from the box. This is the white box model of course.

Price is $200 shipped via paypal (personal/gift)

securedownload.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mmaattppllaayy
why do you want a personal payment for something that is a tangible good?

So theres no fees charged to final amount thats sent to me. You can send it regular paypal if you want if you cover the paypal fees.

CBernhardt23
So theres no fees charged to final amount thats sent to me. You can send it regular paypal if you want if you cover the paypal fees.

these go for 200 shipped anyway with coupon codes. Noone is going to want to send the payment as a gift, as they are not covered in case something happens during shipment, or if you didnt ever send it. (not saying you would) just thats what alot of people are afraid of.

these go for 200 shipped anyway with coupon codes. Noone is going to want to send the payment as a gift, as they are not covered in case something happens during shipment, or if you didnt ever send it. (not saying you would) just thats what alot of people are afraid of.

Yes

Guest mmaattppllaayy

I've sold 10 or so things on here and they all have been paid for via gift. And offers are welcome but please keep your comments about price to yourself. So make me an offer if you want it.

I've sold 10 or so things on here and they all have been paid for via gift. And offers are welcome but please keep your comments about price to yourself. So make me an offer if you want it.

I never said the price was bad I just agreed about not giving up buyer protection.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a mistake and paid this guy money via gift and now this guy is not returning my message and e-mail and he even blocked me. :::BEWARE:::

I made a mistake and paid this guy money via gift and now this guy is not returning my message and e-mail and he even blocked me. :::BEWARE:::

I have had good experience with paypal in similar situations. They were very helpful and got my money back. Also, using a credit card with your paypal will give you a little more insurance. Credit card companies will almost always side with their customers. I had a problem with an HP laptop. They were not helpful and I told them to take the laptop back and give me my money. They said no, but the credit card company agreed with me and took the money back!

Also, even though you called it a gift, explaining to paypal that the seller deceived you and told you to do that would probably still work. I'd send a copy of this thread and an explanation to the fraud claims department at Paypal.

Good luck!

why would yout take the chance with that much money with the other post warnning of just this get his e-mail an call his local police they can fine his home adress with the isp from his e-mail

I did a search of his user name on google and it appears that he got

a ebay account, surprisingly he got a 100% feedback he also got other

account on other forum with a feedback of well over 90%. Yea I will give the

local police a call after this hurricane Irene but I doubt they could do anything,

I just take this as a lesson.

why would yout take the chance with that much money with the other post warnning of just this get his e-mail an call his local police they can fine his home adress with the isp from his e-mail
I did a search of his user name on google and it appears that he got

a ebay account, surprisingly he got a 100% feedback he also got other

account on other forum with a feedback of well over 90%. Yea I will give the

local police a call after this hurricane Irene but I doubt they could do anything,

I just take this as a lesson.

Really guys. I was mmaattppllaayy and because of what was posted I've been banned from the site. I get back from Italy and this is what I come home to. Did you not receive the vortech yet? If not please give it another few days. With all the hurricane stuff they might be running behind. I kept getting email notifications saying that I was getting pms but then when I went to log in it said that username does not exist. If it isn't there by teusday of next week I'll refund your money man. I have never tried to scam anyone on these forums. I buy and sell a lot of things using paypal gift. So if you've done any kind of despots or anything please cancel them. I'm really sorry for all this but I want to make it all right in the end so Ill refund your money if it isn't there.

Due to how paypal is set up, they protect the buyer in these situations. Contact them and you'll get your money back.

My LFS was scammed out of a vortech and a light, and because paypal always protects the buyer, the LFS couldn't get their money back.

Really guys. I was mmaattppllaayy and because of what was posted I've been banned from the site. I get back from Italy and this is what I come home to. Did you not receive the vortech yet? If not please give it another few days. With all the hurricane stuff they might be running behind. I kept getting email notifications saying that I was getting pms but then when I went to log in it said that username does not exist. If it isn't there by teusday of next week I'll refund your money man. I have never tried to scam anyone on these forums. I buy and sell a lot of things using paypal gift. So if you've done any kind of despots or anything please cancel them. I'm really sorry for all this but I want to make it all right in the end so Ill refund your money if it isn't there.

Your user name was deleted before I even post this. It seems like you deleted your own account due to my PMs and I also sent you numerous email, you could of just respond to my email. for some reason I don't believe a word you just said. IF you can I want my refund RIGHT NOW.

Your user name was deleted before I even post this. It seems like you deleted your own account due to my PMs.

IF you can I want my refund RIGHT NOW.

I'd really like to wait till teusday to be sure it's not just running behind because of Irene. It went parcel post which was quote up to 14 bus days. Please just wait till then. I just want to be sure it doesn't come in. Thanks for your patience man again I'm really sorry about all this.

ixTCxi i would be asking for a tracking number the weather has nothing to do with the mail, being late, there is no reason he can not give a tracking number , mturney1 an if i were you i would do all you can to make this right in the open forum,

i"m just saying

ixTCxi i would be asking for a tracking number the weather has nothing to do with the mail, being late, there is no reason he can not give a tracking number , mturney1 an if i were you i would do all you can to make this right in the open forum,

i"m just saying

I didn't get a tracking number for it. And I just said I would refund it on tues if it doesn't come in. I would consider that making it right considering I'm losing the powerhead. Just saying.

i"m just saying

Ericchris, he shipped without a tracking number. Why on earth would you ship something without a tracking number which cost around a dollar and benefits both of us.

Mturney1, I'll wait till tuesday.

Ericchris, he shipped without a tracking number. Why on earth would you ship something without a tracking number which cost around a dollar and benefits both of us.

Mturney1, I'll wait till tuesday.

Just ensure that Tuesday is still well within your dispute time with paypal or your credit card company. Hopefully this is all just a delay in shipping, but you still want to CYA.

Good luck!

Archived