inTank Media Baskets

NEW VORTECH MP10ES

Guest mmaattppllaayy

Why not refund now and pay again if it comes in just to be safe? I really don't think it takes 14 days for a package to ship, even all the way across the country.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ixTCxi i would put a claim in with paypal now that way you are some what covered, i agree with Euphyllia

also if you are band from the site i think they band your isp address not your name so you can't join under another name...

this is a real mess... mturney1 how do you know that he will get it or not? he could be scamIng you, the tracking number is the only way you have to protect your self..

WHAT A ROYAL F%*$& UP

CBernhardt23
ixTCxi i would put a claim in with paypal now that way you are some what covered, i agree with Euphyllia

also if you are band from the site i think they band your isp address not your name so you can't join under another name...

File the claim. I believe paypal makes you wait atleast 14 days, befoer the claim can actually be filed, as it does take time for shipping. However, theres no reason it would take 14 days for your to receive. Cover yourself, file the claim, if you end up receiving the pump, you can easily put that the claim has been resolved and your good to go..

File the claim. I believe paypal makes you wait atleast 14 days, befoer the claim can actually be filed, as it does take time for shipping. However, theres no reason it would take 14 days for your to receive. Cover yourself, file the claim, if you end up receiving the pump, you can easily put that the claim has been resolved and your good to go..

But I sent the funds via gift ; (

Wait a second... :unsure:

Jersey Shore is being filmed in Italy. No person in their right mind would take a trip there during that time.

I knew something smelled fishy. <_<

just wait till tuesday if nothing happens then file a claim like the guy said its still shipping and if not he'll pay you back his still contacting you so just chill and wait. The shippings gonna take some time due to the hurricane, but he should really have a tracking number unless he lost it just ask him how he is shipping it to you.

CBernhardt23
just wait till tuesday if nothing happens then file a claim like the guy said its still shipping and if not he'll pay you back his still contacting you so just chill and wait. The shippings gonna take some time due to the hurricane, but he should really have a tracking number unless he lost it just ask him how he is shipping it to you.

why should the buyer chill and wait? How long ago did the buyer pay? He wasnt receiving any response from the dude. I know i wouldnt wait.

why should the buyer chill and wait? How long ago did the buyer pay? He wasnt receiving any response from the dude. I know i wouldnt wait.

he said he was in italy i know i wouldnt be worrying about stuff going on here if i were there, anyways you have his paypal info so if he doesn't pay up go to his house and handle or send the police

it's passed the time to chill and wait, tme is to act.. here is some one who has not read the post but wants to put in his few cents, the hurricane has not done a thing until to day, like i said this whole thing i one big mess

go into your bank monday, explain them the situation. They can also reverse the funds.

can they? because of the hurricane I had no choice BUT to wait, if I don't receive it by Tuesday ill take

action. Hopefully mturney1 or mmaattppllaayy which ever user name he decided to use take this as a

lesson and start shipping item with the tracking number.

Thank you everybody for the advise and support.

CBernhardt23
can they? because of the hurricane I had no choice BUT to wait, if I don't receive it by Tuesday ill take

action. Hopefully mturney1 or mmaattppllaayy which ever user name he decided to use take this as a

lesson and start shipping item with the tracking number.

Thank you everybody for the advise and support.

let us know how it works out, but for the future, dont send as gift!

let us know how it works out, but for the future, dont send as gift!

+1 I learned this lesson as well. Hopefully things work out for you. Good Luck.

it's passed the time to chill and wait, tme is to act.. here is some one who has not read the post but wants to put in his few cents, the hurricane has not done a thing until to day, like i said this whole thing i one big mess

for your info i have read the post and maybe it may not be something you would do but the guy selling it has made a new account and is contacting him now

for your info i have read the post and maybe it may not be something you would do but the guy selling it has made a new account and is contacting him now

see there you go, if nano reef band him he could not get another account, they band your isp address, also he blocked him from pming him so why not react ???

yes it pisses me off that people take advantage of people, and it should you as well, we trust people we dont know, just because we share the same interests and we hope they dont try or screw us, and from what i have read it sounds like this guy is hookie

I just sold my mp10wes through paypal as gift....but for anyone who's sending payments through paypal, use a credit card. I use american express and they will take care of any issue with products and seller themselves and credit the fund back to you. They will do all investigation for you.

There are bigger things to worry about than an mp10...like those people who're experiencing hurricane, so considering the circumstances...have a little more patience and wait and see if mp10 will get to your door. From what it sounds like, seller did send it out...but should have had a tracking, should have answered emails and messages. I'd say poor conduct from the seller. If it doesn't arrive, I'd contact seller again and get the money back....if he doesn't refund, call the police and contact your credit card company.

could have been easier with tracking number...

Barely over a week... Sold the evening of the 18th.... Put down your pitch forks and chill. Also depends on what method was used to ship... Parcel post (cheapest I assume since no tracking either)...Could take up to 2 weeks IIRC and that's under good circumstances.

Barely over a week... Sold the evening of the 18th.... Put down your pitch forks and chill. Also depends on what method was used to ship... Parcel post (cheapest I assume since no tracking either)...Could take up to 2 weeks IIRC and that's under good circumstances.

Is not the fact when the MP10 was sold is the fact that he didn't return any of my PMs/email he'd also

deleted the account to avoid me that action alone is enough for me to call off the deal and report him.

Is not the fact when the MP10 was sold is the fact that he didn't return any of my PMs/email he'd also

deleted the account to avoid me that action alone is enough for me to call off the deal and report him.

I hear ya. I've been through it before and it sucks. He doesn't have to respond to your PMs/emails. I mean, yes, it's rude, seems fishy and is no way to deal with a transaction but *shrug* that's just how some people roll. Know your buyer/seller and look for feedback, that'll tell you how to proceed with a transaction or if you should at all. In my instance, I waited a month before saying anything on the forum/FS post...I just made sure I took care of things on my end in the event he never responded (alert CC, Bank, Paypal). I guess I go by the rule of giving the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise. ish happens... Hurricanes happen, people forget, family stuff comes up, some people are just lazy and slow. That's life... Like I said, I've been there and know how it is (actually happened twice through this forum)...Just trying to encourage some rational thought

I mean.. If he wanted to run away with your money, why would he make the effort to come back to the forum...?

I hear ya. I've been through it before and it sucks. He doesn't have to respond to your PMs/emails. I mean, yes, it's rude, seems fishy and is no way to deal with a transaction but *shrug* that's just how some people roll. Know your buyer/seller and look for feedback, that'll tell you how to proceed with a transaction or if you should at all. In my instance, I waited a month before saying anything on the forum/FS post...I just made sure I took care of things on my end in the event he never responded (alert CC, Bank, Paypal). I guess I go by the rule of giving the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise. ish happens... Hurricanes happen, people forget, family stuff comes up, some people are just lazy and slow. That's life... Like I said, I've been there and know how it is (actually happened twice through this forum)...Just trying to encourage some rational thought

I mean.. If he wanted to run away with your money, why would he make the effort to come back to the forum...?

Thanks and like I already said I was in Italy with family all the jersey shore jokes aside. Like I said if it's not there by Tuesday I'll refund your money in full.

Archived