Cultivated Reef

NEW VORTECH MP10ES

Guest mmaattppllaayy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but I do not agree with what you just stated. So is it okay with you if this happen again to yourself?

the item is well over $100+ to some people it might not be much but to some it is, it should've shipped with a confirmation period. I am not going to wait around 3 weeks and encourage him to do this again to the next buyer. Is common sense nowadays doing business on internet provide yourself and the buyer the peace of mind, especially on item that's well over $100+.

mturney1 - I'm leaving the state on Tuesday night and I won't be able to check any of this so please keep your word.

On a personal note, I bought a frag of zoas from a member on this site - it was shipped priority last Wednesday and still hasn't shown.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BUYER LIVES IN NYC! I live in Fairfield County, CT and Irene destroyed the infrastructure around here. USPS hasn't delivered my mail since Friday. I really think they should have showed a little more patience. I just shot the person who I purchased from a PM to let them know that my zoas didn't show, but I'm not sh*tting a brick and crying for a refund.

BTW, ixTCxi, your great grand uncle Mark from Nigeria just died and his lawyers have been trying to get in touch with you. Apparently you're due to inherit $2,000,000. Just send me $6K to cover the transaction fees and I'll wire you the rest of the money. :D

On a personal note, I bought a frag of zoas from a member on this site - it was shipped priority last Wednesday and still hasn't shown.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BUYER LIVES IN NYC! I live in Fairfield County, CT and Irene destroyed the infrastructure around here. USPS hasn't delivered my mail since Friday. I really think they should have showed a little more patience. I just shot the person who I purchased from a PM to let them know that my zoas didn't show, but I'm not sh*tting a brick and crying for a refund.

BTW, ixTCxi, your great grand uncle Mark from Nigeria just died and his lawyers have been trying to get in touch with you. Apparently you're due to inherit $2,000,000. Just send me $6K to cover the transaction fees and I'll wire you the rest of the money. :D

When the buyer responded to the seller on the 27th, he said he should have gotten it by then, which means he shipped way before Irene hit. I also think its hilarious this thread is still going. It's become a serious debate in which ,ironically the two parties involved are not participating in. Lol

Archived