SaltCritters.com

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Sorry guys I've been REALLY busy this past week. I'll get a bunch of pics tomorrow.

am can i get two clown gobies for my tank? or too much fish? your da goby man.

Don't get two, they will most likely fight.

animalmaster6
Its tomorrow, NIGHT <_<

lol goodnight bro fun play COD with you.

Haha yeah it was fun.

Unfortunetly nothing is new to update! Maybe instead of a pic of the tank I'll get some of my FW. I think I'm missing stuff for my AC.

animalmaster6
pics of fw would be nice :) how many tanks do you have?

The 125

The 7.5g

And the only tank with water the 29g FW

I'm gonna be setting up a ton of goby study tanks soon thoigh. And if you count a tank with a little frog and sea monkeys then I have those.

I think I'm missing stuff for my AC.

What is it that you think you're missing? An AC HOB filter is pretty simple.

Housing

Lid

Motor

Impeller

Impeller cover plate

U-tube

Screened tube (x2 for deeper tanks)

You have the AC media basket from inTank so you don't need the regular one though from the pictures it was included but cut up from the fuge mod. shrug.gif

lol i remeber my sea monkeys.

how soon is soon? you barely have enough money for this tank, let alone the 125, and now you want to set up a bunch of goby study tanks? <---what exactly is that, actually.

all im saying is... tAkE iT eaSy

animalmaster6
What is it that you think you're missing? An AC HOB filter is pretty simple.

Housing

Lid

Motor

Impeller

Impeller cover plate

U-tube

Screened tube (x2 for deeper tanks)

You have the AC media basket from inTank so you don't need the regular one though from the pictures it was included but cut up from the fuge mod. shrug.gif

I'm not quite sure if what I'm missing is needed. I haven't looked into it much yet.

lol i remeber my sea monkeys.

how soon is soon? you barely have enough money for this tank, let alone the 125, and now you want to set up a bunch of goby study tanks? <---what exactly is that, actually.

all im saying is... tAkE iT eaSy

The study tanks are literally i little bit of rock and sand in a rubbermaid tub with a filter. Those are CHEAP. This tank is getting set up sooooooon. The 125 is not.

wouldn't gobies be better observed from an actual aquarium? are trying to breed them? or you trying to hoard gobys?

ima call animal planet and tell them about your goby addiction :P

animalmaster6

lolol I just want to watch them and observe their behaviors. I found out I can get glass aquariums for $5 at walmart, they aren't high quality but I don't need high quality glass for this.

i think the problem with those is that they leak?

observe their behaviors?........you have a serious goby problem.

animalmaster6

No they're fine. The rims aren't fancy and the silicon isn't either. That's really the only thing. They also are like 2.5-5.5 gallons.

you'll still need to care and test for every one. that is a lot of work.

i would like to have a bunch rubbermaids full of goldfish, you know, to "observe" them.

animalmaster6
you should try to breed some gobies.

high school is going to be a lot more work than middle, you know.

Yeah I might try with Neon Gobies.

Yeah I know! Reefing is my passion tho!

Why not just buy something like a 20L and put several acrylic baffles in it? That way a single water change takes care of it all. Pic up a small maxi-jet pump for each chamber and you should be good to go. As long as the circulation is good enough you would only need 1 heater as well.

animalmaster6
Why not just buy something like a 20L and put several acrylic baffles in it? That way a single water change takes care of it all. Pic up a small maxi-jet pump for each chamber and you should be good to go. As long as the circulation is good enough you would only need 1 heater as well.

20L is too big, also this would be more money I assume.

Would buying a bunch of tanks, and powerheads, filters, and heaters to go with each of those tanks really be cheaper though?

animalmaster6
Would buying a bunch of tanks, and powerheads, filters, and heaters to go with each of those tanks really be cheaper though?

Wait wasn't Coast talking about the 20L instead of the 7.5? If hes talking about the goby tanks then hes right.

animalmaster6

I went to a Manchester United vs. New England Revolution game a few weeks ago. It was awesome!

75GallonAquariumPicsREBELT1iETC018.jpg

75GallonAquariumPicsREBELT1iETC019.jpg

My Emerald Cory :happy:

75GallonAquariumPicsREBELT1iETC020.jpg

Archived