SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
What happens between to men and a salami is certainly none of my business.

Summer sausage is awesome, just saying. Hillshire Farms :D with smoked cheddar.

You might not be 400, but you were reply 8,000, that's got to count for some Internet points.

No, Mrs. Gena was. :(

Thats OK, I've had my fair share of high posting amounts ;):P

No, Mrs. Gena was. :(

Thats OK, I've had my fair share of high posting amounts ;):P

Hi, Spencer *waves* My son is playing Minecraft right now ;)

I didn't know I was number 400. I guess I should feel honored :happy:

Hi, Spencer *waves* My son is playing Minecraft right now ;)

I didn't know I was number 400. I guess I should feel honored :happy:

Hi! I hope he is having fun! I know I do! :D

No, you were post 8000, but I guess it doesnt really matter, I was 8001 :lol:

You should feel honored, a tank thread dosent normally get to 8000 posts, except Weetie's thread. Thats just a long thread! :lol:

Man I really dont know how to spell doesn't. :lol:

It was phonetically correct :)

omg, my brain does not think that hard on spring break, lol! I had to think for a little bit to realize what "phonetically" meant.

I'm turning into a Jr. High-Schooler that doesn't pay attention it English class! :o

:happy:

omg, my brain does not think that hard on spring break, lol! I had to think for a little bit to realize what "phonetically" meant.

I'm turning into a Jr. High-Schooler that doesn't pay attention it English class! :o

:happy:

English/history were always my strengths in school. Forget Math and Science :lol: I reallllyyyy had to work for those grades!!!!!

English/history were always my strengths in school. Forget Math and Science :lol: I reallllyyyy had to work for those grades!!!!!

I'm the EXACT opposite. Although, I did do really well in English and plain school all around :) All A's...not to brag though.. -_-

This quarter was a hard one too, I had really high b's in some of the subjects, but tried really hard to scrape them in with the end-of-quarter extra credit that teachers give, but it was a fun quarter too :happy:

Is it nitrate/nitrite free? If so, yes please :happy:

Spencer...be proud of those grades!!!! Brag :) Did you know Joel was Valedictorian of his high school? I think that's so awesome!!!! I wish I would have applied myself more.

Jacob042426
I'm the EXACT opposite. Although, I did do really well in English and plain school all around :) All A's...not to brag though.. -_-

This quarter was a hard one too, I had really high b's in some of the subjects, but tried really hard to scrape them in with the end-of-quarter extra credit that teachers give, but it was a fun quarter too :happy:

Do you take geometry?

Archived