inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ninja: are we safe here? all the other threads look angry :ninja:

I hope so. I've been out of the loop but you're right, NR seems like it had a domestic dispute. :lol:

Come on, people, I'm not even gone for three days and things fall apart, get ahold of yourselves. :P

I hope so. I've been out of the loop but you're right, NR seems like it had a domestic dispute. :lol:

Come on, people, I'm not even gone for three days and things fall apart, get ahold of yourselves. :P

LMAO IDFK what the hell is going on! :lol: I'm just watching the clouds go by!

colormyheart
Just a fun gif I found:

funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-fish-laser-chase.gif

Possibly the greatest gif. Ever.

Joel, you've been gone for too long. The world is going to collapse without you.

Joel, you've been gone for too long. The world is going to collapse without you.

That's the general feeling I've gotten. I'm not citing the POTM either, but it seems like NR is on its period.

Finally home. 13 hours straight! I'm so glad to be home. :) I'll post some pictures of my tank tomorrow.

How's it going peeps? Just got back from a youth trip with my church to Hot Springs. It was FUNNNBNN!!!

What'd you do? I was hella active in my youth group and I loved trips, especially winter retreats and ski trips.

Churches? :huh: synagogues. B)

Do you have Jewish youth group? What does that entail? I can say that church youth group is pretty boss. It was just a good time and I had a lot of fun.

Jacob042426
Do you have Jewish youth group? What does that entail? I can say that church youth group is pretty boss. It was just a good time and I had a lot of fun.

All they do is go on trips to the homeland. :(

I slaughtered everyone in my church group.

Poor ballz, he's the only person left in his church group.:(

Anyone else work retail here? I just got home from closing and my legs hurt and I'm grumpy. Just me and my kitty snugglin tonight. Hmph.

/endgrump

All they do is go on trips to the homeland. :(

That sounds.... Fun? :lol: See, we had games before the lesson on Sundays and Wednesdays, we had lock ins, ski trips, retreats, go to concerts, do community service, go to the corn maze, mission trips, dinners, etc.

Anyone else work retail here? I just got home from closing and my legs hurt and I'm grumpy. Just me and my kitty snugglin tonight. Hmph.

/endgrump

I have not worked retail, but I've done customer service and I've also done labor intensive so I know about the grumps.

Oh. My.

Good call. :lol:

Joel, u wanna play draw something?

Yeah, sure. But just ask anyone here I'm playing with, you'll probably only get 1 or 2 drawings a day. :lol:

Flcandy- the app store...duh

You know what it was sarcasm and I was talking to Joel, no need to be a jerk.

Found it anyways. If you would like to draw with me send me a PM I am not giving the SN here. ;)

You know what it was sarcasm and I was talking to Joel, no need to be a jerk.

Found it anyways. If you would like to draw with me send me a PM I am not giving the SN here. ;)

Mine is Mini-Dude, start me up a game!

:happy:

Something else to waste m time on!

OHHHH I should start the update on the PS3 so I can shoot some things today......

Archived