Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peoples of the cape, Capt'n Horn and wenches,

Hear Ye Hear Ye! Voting for POTM has started, would be awesome if you would vote for my Mandarin, Draco. See his pic in my signature?

If you like my little guy, go here to vote for me

Thanks and have a great day!

Copy cat! :P

I should charge for ad space. :lol: my thread has over 100k views so you know the traffic is good.

You should! 50 cents for every post! Or even a quarter! You'll make a ton a day! ;)

Can I vote more than once?! I can't pick!

Make an alt account. :lol:

----------

To everyone not a regular to Brad's thread, I'm on my way to Boston to look at a law school. I changed my water and topped off the Kalk in the ato and premeasured all the meals so it should make these 5 days no problem. fingerscrossed

To everyone not a regular to Brad's thread, I'm on my way to Boston to look at a law school. I changed my water and topped off the Kalk in the ato and premeasured all the meals so it should make these 5 days no problem. fingerscrossed

You didn't get a tank sitter so you could call them all the time and ask how the tank looks? The 5 days my tank had to spend on its own made me soooo nervous.

Toss some tea in the harbor for me.

Will do.

You didn't get a tank sitter so you could call them all the time and ask how the tank looks? The 5 days my tank had to spend on its own made me soooo nervous.

My mom will feed them but I have faith in their ability to survive. With all the losses I've had, I stopped worrying. I could leave it unattended for a month and it do better than ever or I could have Jason Fox tank sit and it crash overnight. :lol:

Awe man I was almost the first one on 400! I missed it by one post. Hmph.

Toss some tea in the harbor for me.

Will do.

My mom will feed them but I have faith in their ability to survive. With all the losses I've had, I stopped worrying. I could leave it unattended for a month and it do better than ever or I could have Jason Fox tank sit and it crash overnight. :lol:

Awe man I was almost the first one on 400! I missed it by one post. Hmph.

Don't worry, you're like 18 posts off being the start of page 81 for me... Doesn't sound as special does it? :P

Looks nice!!!!! Isn't that where they just had a fire near a Hilton Hotel? Seems like I remember it being Boston....unless it was Baltimore...but I'm pretty sure it was Boston. A guy on here was concerned about his tank with the power outage.

More random thoughts :lol:

Had a great start to my morning, my android and iPad were in need of caffeine so I decided to spill my Starbucks all over them. Fun.

Sounds like a corporate breakfast IMO.

Archived