Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Just let those two crazy fish figure themselves out then think about a new addition. Damn Anthias threw them out of wack.

Blame the fish that got beat up :lol:

.....you know when my fish jumped out after I went to a haunted house on halloween...I decided to upgrade...lol jk your tank is the sex :P

Thanks man. B)

Will be upgrading next summer/fall when I move into an apartment for law school to the 75 gallon I just took down.

I think I want to make another cool scape... Don't know yet.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to have a little school of them? I like them as long as people have a school. I hate 1 or 2 of them in a tank.

I got to see a Chromi genocide once, a friend tried to add 12 to his tank with a trigger, snowflake eel, and lionfish tank. Let's say he freaked immediately and tried to save them......

Let's say it didn't end well............

Going to have a little school of them? I like them as long as people have a school. I hate 1 or 2 of them in a tank.

Yeah, I was thinking like 6-8. I had 10 in the 75 and I liked them.

I think you need a colorful wasse swimming in there and maybe some more anthias? Those clown were super cool...try again???

The first idea is cool, maybe 3 females and some sort of cool wrasse.

I wasted a lot of money in the 75 replacing things that died when I had no idea why they died. This time around if it dies, I'm moving on and not trying again. There are too many fish out there anyways. I'm trying to refine my fish tastes. :)

I like that. I was thinking a fairy wrasse or a flasher for my tank instead of the 6-line but IDK.... 6-lines are so easy to find here, everyone has 3-4 in their store for months at a time.....so fat.

I could do that I think. The problem is now I have too much red in the tank and green in the complementary color to red so if I get Chromis it will balance out the color palette.

Plus they are nice out in the open swimmers :)

I could do that I think. The problem is now I have too much red in the tank and green in the complementary color to red so if I get Chromis it will balance out the color palette.

Plus they are nice out in the open swimmers :)

If I was ready to stock now, I'd be looking at these.

Wow,, those are unusual!

I think the chromis are a great idea, green or otherwise. How is the Anthias holding up against the Flame today?

so much can happen here in one day and 7 pages

I'll make it quick

Top= Great ! blows the mesh spiderman sex incident thing out the water

Fish catastrophes = so sorry Joel. that sucks big time!

Those are cool, my only problem is the cost :lol: coming off losing $65 in one day doesn't make you want to spend a lot. :lol:

I think the chromis are a great idea, green or otherwise. How is the Anthias holding up against the Flame today?

No idea, haven't been down to check get. Give me like 30 minutes :)

I'm sure he's probably dead thought judging by my string of luck. He probably tried to jump out of the tank and got his head stuck in the grid and hung himself.

so much can happen here in one day and 7 pages

I'll make it quick

Top= Great ! blows the mesh spiderman sex incident thing out the water

Fish catastrophes = so sorry Joel. that sucks big time!

Thanks man!

Did I really gain 7 pages in 1 day? Awesome B)

Thanks man!

Did I really gain 7 pages in 1 day? Awesome B)

not sure but i was catching up cliff notes style...

you know

scroll 5 posts = read post...

scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post.scroll 5 posts = read post..ect.. took up half my moring =)

I can hear the "down-ness" in your posts! Cheer up. Reefkeeping is definitely a roller coaster of ups and downs. You'll be flying high again before you know it :)

Haha I hate the downs!

Anthias update. He did not hang himself like I previously thought. Looks like he got more beaten up. Didn't eat. I'm throwing everything I can at him.

Also, froggy is still pissed from the karate chop, how badly could I have hurt him? :eek:

LEAVE THE CORAL ALONE.... :eek:

You think I made the cover to keep them in, it's actually to keep me out. :lol:

"Nobody puts Coral in a corner"

Nobody!

When I was taking the cardboard dojo down a piece fell in right on to it :(

OMG! :o

Just leave him be! I accidentally poked mine with the tweezers I was using to spot feed him (Didn't make things any easier as the clowns were hitting the tweezers like crazy to get the food!) and I felt them grind on the hard skeleton, I got lucky though, it was just the outside. Those tentacles wouldn't open for a day them were okay.

Does he look worse or the same.......

Archived