Innovative Marine Aquariums

SHOW us your Anglers

wartskin

Rogue is not doing well. He has this cloudy "slime" all over him and is breathing heavily. I don't know what's wrong. He was on a hunger strike for a while but I thought nothing of it cause he had done that many times before no problem. Worried.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forrestp38829
Rogue is not doing well. He has this cloudy "slime" all over him and is breathing heavily. I don't know what's wrong. He was on a hunger strike for a while but I thought nothing of it cause he had done that many times before no problem. Worried.

Oh Noooooo!

Good luck, hope he pulls through it.

This thread makes me want an angler so bad. Patience

Oh Noooooo!

Good luck, hope he pulls through it.

This thread makes me want an angler so bad. Patience

Thanks! I think I found the problem- ammonia!

WC time...

Uh Oh, ......... :bowdown: c'mon Rogue pull through.....we need more pics of em here bongo

Uh Oh, ......... :bowdown: c'mon Rogue pull through.....we need more pics of em here bongo

Rogue didn't make it. :tears: He had a good life though. He wasn't very small when I got him so who knows how old he was. All I know is I was taking great care of him and he was eating the best thing for him.

Plus he is on youtube and he has over 185,000 views. His legacy will live on.

I will likely get a baby after my december vacation when I will be home to train and care for a little one.

ApiratenamedJohn
More recent iPhone pic.

ced6239a.jpg

i thought he was black? i mean i know they could change colors, but i didnt think it could be this radical. sorry for your loss man.

Sweet from black to green even pulled off a few spots of coraline very cool...... Rogue will be missed..... are you gonna do another one?

After my December vacation I will get a little baby when I have more time to devote to training and caring for one. For now I'm going to take the opportunity to put like 5 peppermint shrimp in there to eat all the aptasia and put some damsels in there so I have something to look at. But definitely getting another one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived