Coral Vue Hydros

SHOW us your Anglers

wartskin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ bummer :tears: what did you notice about the fish if anything? Acting weird? swimming alot? Was it burping? Yawning? Check your tank for any parisites like a long condom looking worm it might be hard to see since the one I seen was clear. How long did you have the fish? What was its size? Do you run a uv? What did it last eat? Sorry for the loss and for all the questions

Love the color of that one! One of mine was a pumpkin orange bright like that! I love the variety of colors on these fish its amazing, I was just telling a lady friend of mine about a pink-n-purple one .....she's hooked, line, and sinker...sweet this fish pick up chicks too! Just wish I could figure out how to get em to my house....

altolamprologus
Love the color of that one! One of mine was a pumpkin orange bright like that! I love the variety of colors on these fish its amazing, I was just telling a lady friend of mine about a pink-n-purple one .....she's hooked, line, and sinker...sweet this fish pick up chicks too! Just wish I could figure out how to get em to my house....

Get a baby angler like mine and show it's picture to chicks, then ask if they want to see it in person. It should work, especially on the dumb ones.

Wartskin. I have been looking into anglers a little more and I realize how special and cute hope really was...Hope was one of a kind and I am so sorry about your loss.

Wartskin. I have been looking into anglers a little more and I realize how special and cute hope really was...Hope was one of a kind and I am so sorry about your loss.

Thanks and I fully agree with you that was definitely a prize $$$ wartskin :tears: but they all are in their own way, the warty before Hope had the same markings only white w/ red, just have to wait and see what I end up with next! This is gonna be a long wait

longbeachstateofmind
^ bummer :tears: what did you notice about the fish if anything? Acting weird? swimming alot? Was it burping? Yawning? Check your tank for any parisites like a long condom looking worm it might be hard to see since the one I seen was clear. How long did you have the fish? What was its size? Do you run a uv? What did it last eat? Sorry for the loss and for all the questions

I didnt notice anything abnormal. Im leaning towards the parisites because ive lost 4 fish in a matter of months, on top of the angler. I had the fish for about a week, and it was about 2 inchs. No i dont run a uv. The last thing it ate was a small chromis.

Remember they change color all the time!

My guy, Rogue is green now thanks to some hair algae. No after the color they are still the coolest. I wonder what would happen if you put one in a tank with blue everything.

• 4 weeks later...
Bongo do you run a uv? What size was he when ya got em? And post more pics of rogue.

No UV. He was only slightly smaller than he is now so he was a little smaller than a tennis ball. I don't know what but he has been on a hunger strike for almost two weeks now. Starting to get a little worried.

If it makes ya feel better..... I do know they fast, up to a month or more...... but I would be worried too... iam gonna wish for the best for ya

Would it be possible to keep a wartskin in an ADA 60-F as the only fish? I have a 10g sump with about 7 gallons of water, so maybe about 15 gallon system total. The 60-F is quite big and flat so it would provide a lot of swimming (i mean walking room).

Archived