Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Builder Anthony

Could keep something simple even a dark tank with feather dusters and sponges that wouldnt require anything special and after a while you would have a nice system develop.Mini feather dusters ......certain species breed pretty good and there nice.You wouldnt have to worry about algae and no light.

Could keep something simple even a dark tank with feather dusters and sponges that wouldnt require anything special and after a while you would have a nice system develop.Mini feather dusters ......certain species breed pretty good and there nice.You wouldnt have to worry about algae and no light.

Meh... I'd rather have a reef tank. I'll just stick all of my corals into the BioCube 29 HQI after I set it up again and then I'll like... Just do that and stuff. Seems legit. :mellow:

Meh... I'd rather have a reef tank. I'll just stick all of my corals into the BioCube 29 HQI after I set it up again and then I'll like... Just do that and stuff. Seems legit. :mellow:

does not seem legit

how was your day?

#goodday #funny #littlehomework

#mariokartwii #wifi #lastplace

#dealtwithcrap #nanoreef

#typing #squared

#hashtagwar

#woke up #dentist appointment canceled

#does some stuff #computer

....did i do it right?

#correct #nospaces

#didsomestuff #like #confused

#did #i #right #now #?

#sorta

#usually #no #punctuation #like #question #marks #in #hashtags #but #not #an #expert

#birds

#how #was #your #other #day

#es #war #sehr #gut

#ich #spiele #mariokartwiigen

#ich #komme #aus #neunte #stelle

#aber #es #ist #nicht #stelle

#ich #weiss #es #nicht

#DX

Archived