Pod Your Reef

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no. i need some sleep. so maybe i can have intelligent conversion with you tomorrow, when i have less sleep to think more.

good night.

Nice tank Love the clams! do you dose for them?

Please read the terrible ending to this thread. Page 100-present. :happy:

Tank's coming down and going to be set up again for my SA Fancy Ocellaris! :)

This post... And somewhere in there is about how the clam my grandmother bought me died. As well as the other one. :P

Im sorry.. :( I will read now and ask more stupid questions later... :unsure:

Nah, it's chill. It's over 100 pages, I don't even want to read 10 pages of something. 3 is my max. :lol:

Don't read it, page 20-100 is just useless crap and won't change anyone's life and is non-productive. :P

haha well my picotope thread is only one page lol so feel free to comment! Ill be adding more pics soon! :D

Keep it short and encourage NO CHATTING. No off topic comments at all. It ruins the beauty of being able to scroll through five pages of pure pictures showing the tank from day one to year ten. That would be perfect.

gearhead364

will do just uploaded a butt load of picks to photobucket got tired of the black outline thingy.. plus picked up a gorgeous Harlequin shrimp today ill have pics of that too. thanks for the tip! :)

will do just uploaded a butt load of picks to photobucket got tired of the black outline thingy.. plus picked up a gorgeous Harlequin shrimp today ill have pics of that too. thanks for the tip! :)

Onice, i leik shirmp! :P

• 3 weeks later...
heranatomy

I just got sucked into your thread. Read page 1, skipped to the last page where you forced me to go to page 100 to see what happened to your tank and ponies sucked me in.

i hate you for this lol.

You are one hilarious person. The end lol.

Archived