• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice!

Thanks, but like half of that stuff RTN'd... :(

guppies are cool they breed real good

IKR? But my female just died... :(

Builder Anthony

i think you need to take a step back and try to see whats causeing this crazy dieoff you been haveing.i mean even freshwater stuff dropping.im not rippen on you or anything but maybe your water supply or some posin is getting into your system.

hairspray or something?

Ooops, never mind! I found the female guppy. Must have been hiding in the plants. :P

Is that you in your personal avy?

Haha, no I found it on Google! :D

i think you need to take a step back and try to see whats causeing this crazy dieoff you been haveing.i mean even freshwater stuff dropping.im not rippen on you or anything but maybe your water supply or some posin is getting into your system.

hairspray or something?

It's only the saltwater stuff... I think it was the salt. It started after I began use of the salt, so I did more water changes with the salt to fix it, not knowing the cause at the time, and then it like killed the entire tank lol... When I do water changes with Reef Crystals, the corals seem to perk up a bit.

OMG the founder of invisible children (the dude that made the Kony 2012 video) was arrested for vandalizing cards and mastrubating in public! TROLOLOLOL! :lol:

Best. Day. Ever.

• 3 weeks later...
My grandma bought me the blue clam. She's like 76 and she may never get to visit again. :(

The clam died... Like two months ago.

Haha, yeah... It was the fugliest dude I could find. :lol:

LMAO!

The clam died... Like two months ago.

Sorry man!

OMG the Kony 2012 thing was so annoying! The he does this! Yeah really helps your cause! :slap:

Sorry man!

OMG the Kony 2012 thing was so annoying! The he does this! Yeah really helps your cause! :slap:

Yeah, pretty nasty, but hilarious what he did. Baha. :lol:

He's a true failure. :rolleyes:

why are you taking all of your tanks down?

I don't have the time or money for it anymore. I can't pay $10 a week to buy water to do the minimum amount of weekly water changes on my fish, that's $40 a month, plus a 50 gallon bucket of salt for like $60, it all adds up fast. I barely have the time to feed them, let alone dose, test and maintain. :(

:(

get a job?

do a pico?

Picos require a lot more maintenance. If I don't have time to keep my fish tanks, I don't have time to work either. <_<

Plus all this crap I'm dealing with from the people on this community... It doesn't make me want to stay in the hobby any longer! :lol:

Archived