Top Shelf Aquatics

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hint: They COULD be eaten by Latin American sasquatches, but fifteen below, it's unlikely. And no, it's not a Pacific Tree Octopus. ;)

That's not a clue! :P

Oh noes! I'm sorry Euphy :( Are the fish still alive?

I'm devastated because I lost my favorite corals to RTN. Luckily the fish are alive and well. I really don't think they were affected by whatever happened, so I'm guessing it was some mineral or something harmful to SPS. The yuma and the zoas are alive and well, so that's chill. It's weird because the green slimer (not the pretty one... the pretty one was the first to go... bleh...) actually got greener... I moved some stuff to the RSM, so I still have a big portion of birdies. I think with a little work I can get the tank back on its feet, but it's being really difficult right now. The only thing that looks as chill as usual is the monti cap... A little less red, but not very noticeable. It makes me sad when I review this thread... Not the last 60 pages, but before that, when I posted pictures of all my nice stuff daily that's now gone and I'll never be able to get it back. I think I'm just going to stick to Montis, softies, zoas and... well that's about all there is in the coral world.

On the other hand, my BioCube 14 is doing spectacular! My blue sponge encrusted like 2" on the glass and the rock. The yellow sponge got a lot bigger. The pink sponge looks chill. It's all good in there! Hopefully the fancy ocellaris will breed soon! fingerscrossed

Oh, and the spoon worm is still doing good! He can stretch like two feet!

EDIT: And I don't believe it's anything for the fish to be worried about honestly. The parameters seem fine, but there might just be something in the water killing the SPS only. I haven't used the Red Sea salt in a while, so you would think it would be gone by now. I'll get some pics of the tank soon! :D

:tears: That is weird, did they all die suddenly? Or gradually go downhill?

Yay for sponges! :D At least that's doing well!

Woah, I didn't know Spoon Worms could stretch like that, very cool

:tears: That is weird, did they all die suddenly? Or gradually go downhill?

Yay for sponges! :D At least that's doing well!

Woah, I didn't know Spoon Worms could stretch like that, very cool

Well, it started a few months ago, and the slowly went downhill. It started with two new wild caught acropora frags, which RTN'd two days after I added them. Then the birdies retracted and started bleaching. Then the acros started RTN'ing. That's when I moved stuff. Then my beloved acros that were left RTN'd. All RTN, no bleaching or anything.

Sponges are the shizz. The yellow one in the BioCube 14 doubled in size, but the pink one seems to be the same. Those both just appeared, not hitchhikers or anything. Hopefully they'll get big enough for fragging soon.

I didn't either. I was like, "Whet teh fedge?!?!?? Imma get the camera and film this!" I think the spoon worm is the most important thing in the tank to me, haha. It's just so cool and weird. I've never even heard of them before, and to think it came in as a hitchhiker on rock that was out of the water for over an hour... That's just mind-boggling!

I did google it and all I got was the Damn tree octo, and a bunch of weird other things.

TELL ME!

Here's another hint... I like playing BJ. Let's see if that jogs your memory... BJ is really funny because when somebody gets and an ace or a face card, they're like, "BJ BJ I NEED BJ BJ!" Most of the players are actually Indonesian, so I get to learn their language. I know that "orang" means people and I'm guessing "pliss" means please. I learned some other stuff but I forgot. Gee, do I get distracted. What was I originally talking about? :huh:

Just totally lost now..... :huh:

All I know was you were screaming BJ BJ and there is something a little wrong with that! :P

How so? :huh:

altolamprologus
I believe iball is actually much older than he says and he is a danger to young children. But this will be edited so no one will ever know!

Quoted. Can't delete the evidence now

Actually that's quite possible, I guess no one will really know the truth except us

:scarry:

HAHA it has a post # and time date stamp!

No it doesn't. :(

altolamprologus
HAHA it has a post # and time date stamp!

That can be made up. For instance:

Hi, I'm FlCandy and I like unicorns

Archived