Sie essen

e → ie

Ich speche

Du sprichst

Er/sie/es spricht

Irh spricht

Wir sprichen

Sie sprichen

I don't even know why I look at this thread anymore...

Ich mag Pfannkuchen.

OH WHOA! I didn't know like was an irregular verb too! :o

It would be mage if it were regular. :D

Good to know. Don't know what a Pfannkuchen is, but judging by the kuchen part, I'm assuming it's some sort of food or kitchen appliance?

I'm in a very low level of German, so I only understand simple words. I'm beast at typing German, but I suck at pronouncing it.

EDIT: Wait, I'm confuzzled... It doesn't end in an 'en' so is it irregular or regular? :unsure:

altolamprologus
OH WHOA! I didn't know like was an irregular verb too! :o

It would be mage if it were regular. :D

Good to know. Don't know what a Pfannkuchen is, but judging by the kuchen part, I'm assuming it's some sort of food or kitchen appliance?

I'm in a very low level of German, so I only understand simple words. I'm beast at typing German, but I suck at pronouncing it.

Pfannkuchen is pancake. First German word I ever learned :D Like might be regular, I just went with what google translate told me. But google translate is often wrong, like when I used to do my spanish homework...

Pfannkuchen is pancake. First German word I ever learned :D Like might be regular, I just went with what google translate told me. But google translate is often wrong, like when I used to do my spanish homework...

I Googled "German verb magen" and nothing came up, but it did for mag. If it doesn't end in an 'en' and the Ich ___ didn't end in an 'e', then it's probably irregular. My teacher taught us the basics of irregular verbs today. I wrote all of them down because I'm an overachiever. :happy:

Almost everyone at my school takes Spanish. I've never been interested in that language. Dunno why. I know how to say "No abla espagnol" and "Si" and "Mayamo _____" and "Mi amigo" and "uno dose trace kwatro sinko says seeetay ocho neweva diace"... I recall a lot of French from taking one year of French though. I can have a simple conversation with Kazooie. :D

altolamprologus
I Googled "German verb magen" and nothing came up, but it did for mag. If it doesn't end in an 'en' and the Ich ___ didn't end in an 'e', then it's probably irregular. My teacher taught us the basics of irregular verbs today. I wrote all of them down because I'm an overachiever. :happy:

Almost everyone at my school takes Spanish. I've never been interested in that language. Dunno why. I know how to say "No abla espagnol" and "Si" and "Mayamo _____" and "Mi amigo" and "uno dose trace kwatro sinko says seeetay ocho neweva diace"... I recall a lot of French from taking one year of French though. I can have a simple conversation with Kazooie. :D

I took Spanish so I could know what the Mexicans are saying when I walk by them. Is that politically incorrect?

I took Spanish so I could know what the Mexicans are saying when I walk by them. Is that politically incorrect?

So there was this lady at Costco in a primarily HISPANIC area and she was holding a little girl. I was smiling like an idiot, playing with my yogurt. The little girl she was holding made an angry face >:U at me and started screaming in Spanish some phrase over and over whilst pointing her finger angrily at me and then the lady holding the little girl was like "SHHHH!!" while she made a fearful expression on her face. They immediately walked away. :unsure:

It made me feel insecure. :(

watcha doin'? :happy:

Eatin' chocolate

"Where'd you get it?"

Doggy dropped it!

"Where'd you find it?"

In the sewer

"What's it taste like?"

Cow manure!

SO you back on the good ol Reef Crystals?

LOL sorry just had a sinking feeling it was your salt, as that's the only thing you changes in the last month or so and it has bombed since.

you know what, i usually get D-D salt from LFS. that was the salt they carried. but i saw a big bucket of red sea salt...i think...could that be it? i hope they didn't change...

Oh **** we're all ******. <_<

I guess that's why the RSM is doing okay you said you don't do WC on that.

Well I guess I was right with suggesting going back to RC, sorry I am though.

Now I know to never try it, too many people with bad experiences.........

Archived