Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKAY, so I go to this fudge place in Tennessee and they have fudge that "never melts"... Fine, I buy some, then take it home and put it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. I'm like "hey, I think I'll have some fudge now," so I go to the refrigatator and get the fudge out. It's rock solid, right? I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and go to pee. When I get back, I open the microwave to find the fudge splattered all over the microwave and the remains melted in a pool on the bottom of the microwave.

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO MELT. IT WAS JUST IN THERE FOR 10 SECONDS. Gosh. <_<

EDIT: You know the perfect name for a fudgery? What the Fudge.

Center got hot and exploded it from the inside. Microwaves heat form the inside out so yeah hot high pressure liquid under pressure usually explodes, besides it fudge, they meant in your hand silly not the microwave. :P

did it look like someone diarrhead in your microwave?

There's supposed to be another 'e' in there... Diarrheaed. Just saying.

It didn't really. It looked like a brown, shiny, molten metal. It was smoking and bubbling. Kinda odd...

Center got hot and exploded it from the inside. Microwaves heat form the inside out so yeah hot high pressure liquid under pressure usually explodes, besides it fudge, they meant in your hand silly not the microwave. :P

Ononono! You WEREN'T THERE! I read the sign! The sign said it will not melt in hot temperatures. It doesn't need refrigeration. I READ THE SIGN DUDE.

lol ok.

anything else interesting you would like to share?

Not as of now. I'm sure something interesting will happen soon, maybe involving poop or something nasty that people don't want to know about but I tell them anyways.

Won't melt outside/in your hand/sitting out etc. You can;t leave fudge at room temp usually bc it melts, this is made to not melt in warm rooms, not the microwave! :lol:

Won't melt outside/in your hand/sitting out etc. You can;t leave fudge at room temp usually bc it melts, this is made to not melt in warm rooms, not the microwave! :lol:

DUDE! I READ THE FRIGGIN SIGN!

it didn't melt, it exploded. meatballs don't melt in the microwave, but they can explode.

can you see what i mean :huh: ?

I bought some meatballs from costco and microwaved them for like three minutes and they didn't explode. -_-

It's science! You heat the interior and it will explode if you heat it enough.

Mythbusters did this with the jawbreakers, the thing went crazy and exploded and left melted boiling gue on people and they had to go to the hospital.

It happens dude!

meatballs are tougher than fudge.

Exactly, fudge is a liquid at first untel it sets, it always will go back to liquid with enough heat. Put some in a pan and heat it, I bet you 100 bucks it melts. ;)

I DON'T THINK YOU GET IT, THIS IS SUPER FUGE. IT NEVER MELTS. :P

Send me some in a envelope only no insulation just plastic wrap, I'll tell you if it melts! I make fudge it all melts at some point! :P

Exactly, fudge is a liquid at first untel it sets, it always will go back to liquid with enough heat. Put some in a pan and heat it, I bet you 100 bucks it melts. ;)

OMGSH THE SIGN SAID IT DOESN'T MELT. SIGNS ARE CORRECT. ALWAYS.

50415_302065783857_3837694_n.jpg

Send me some in a envelope only no insulation just plastic wrap, I'll tell you if it melts! I make fudge it all melts at some point! :P

Oh fudge no! Then you would get to it eat. :angry:

I just added a mean girl on Facebook. :happy:

Regina George all over again... Though this girl drops the 'f' bomb every other word (literally) so...

Archived