ReefCleaners.org

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

No shizz Sherlock.

:P

You bought fudge from a sign that says pee on Carl? Not smart what's in the fudge that keeps it from melting???? :huh: I dont want to know probably something gross.....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You bought fudge from a sign that says pee on Carl? Not smart what's in the fudge that keeps it from melting???? :huh: I dont want to know probably something gross.....

Ugh, I edited my post. :rollseyesGOOD:

ask CARL :huh:

LMFAO!

Mean Girl? I knew a few of those, they were annoying so I was meaner and they ran away.

Were they like Regina George mean? :o

Forgot to share this article. My teacher showed it to us. :)

http://www.newsytype.com/10812-germany-sex...-street-meters/

So apparently in Germany, they're like "broke" or something, so they decided to tax die Huren $10 per every day on their corner. You have to pay the tax in order to 'hure. Just thought it was kinda interesting. It's only gonna generate about $300,000 per year, which really won't help the government. It's probably going to hurt them since they're paying their officers to spend extra time on taxing die Huren.

Tricky, heheh. ;)

I will not be using contractions! I promise.

When you don't you talk less.

Where is Squared to egg you on........

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Today in Science, my teacher mixed sugar and sulfuric acid in a tall, thin beaker. You science nerds know what it looked like. :P

I was hysterically laughing as the reaction occurred. Then my teacher said it was hot. :lol:

Nice was the teacher surprised by the heat? Usually a chemical reaction makes things a bit warm. LOL

No troll stating the obvious! ;)

She is not a hobo from the street hired by a retard. She has like a billion degrees in a bunch of different sciences and she is loaded. She teacher for fun.

She said like "it is hot" and everyone laughed because of what the reaction did to the carbon atoms in C6H12O6... You would have to have seen the experiment to get what happened. :P

She said it gets around 200 degrees and we could not touch it for at least 30 minutes. It smelled like poop.

Ever seen this reaction? My physics teacher showed my class last year. It's amazing :)

WDF THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!! :lol:

It's like... :scoot scoot scooooooooo---- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH FLAMEY FLAMEY FLAMERZ ZOMGROFL8 PEEEPEPPEEEEE AHHH TEDDY BEAR DYING ZOMGROFLZOMGROFL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---WOOOOOOoOoOoooooooooooosh -dies:

Poor sugar-filled gummy snack. :(

There's a dude in one of my classes that's a bit slow to say the least. When you say something to him, he'll just stare at you for like 10 seconds and then respond, or he'll just walk away. It's not like a thinking stare, it's a blank stare... Like the lights are on but nobody is home. I'm not mean to him for that and I don't ever mention it when I'm gossiping, and if somebody said something mean about him I would defend him because nobody can control a disability. However, he makes fun of me, calls me names, cusses and other things. Whenever I see him I always say, "Oh hey ___! :)" just to be nice. Whenever I see somebody that's usually down I always say hi or compliment them to bring up their spirits. Whenever I see this guy and say hi, his frown goes to a horrified blank stare.

Anyways, a few weeks ago he was partnered up with one of my friends for an assignment. My friend is a procrastinator and has serious issues focusing. He's a lot more thinky than I am, but he thinks about other things that he enjoys rather than what he's doing. So apparently his teacher partnered him up with the dude I was talking about in the first paragraph. The dude didn't do anything, so my procrastination friend had to write an essay by himself at 10:00 PM the day before it was due because the dude never made plans with my friend and they never split up the work.

After the project, the dude (the one in the first paragraph) deems himself BFF's with my friend and my friend's best friend. He sits at lunch with my friend group now. I don't blame him because he ate lunch by himself before and even I would do what he did. But you know how I said he was mean to me?...

I always go to the bathroom before meeting up with my friends, so he makes sure all the seats are taken where we sit so I can't "bother 'his' friends" which I've been friend with for four years, and one of which I've known since I was like two. When I get there and I sit down beside them, he turns his back to me so it's like they're sitting in a big group and I'm just sitting alone beside them.

I'm not gonna hold a grudge as usual, and since I know he has special issues, I'm still going to try to be friendly and kill him with kindness. Today, in one of my classes, I asked him if he wanted to be in a group with me because he had no group, and he stood there and blanked stared at me for what seemed like forever, and I felt really awkward. I just stood there, and th-- "hell to the no" he said. Then the dude like three feet away from me starts laughing because I got rejected by him, the kid who everyone picks on.

So that's my rant. I'm pissed, but not at him. At the situation. ;)

Your being the bigger person! WOW I don't know how much more I would put up with from this jrek. Having a disability gives you no reason to be an A$$.

Archived