ReefCleaners.org

Tron's SPS Legacy

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Ya Im not sure if mine is 'cleaning' or nipping at him, but either way he doesn't like it. Not sure what to do because those things are a pain to get out

Yes, I concur doctor... :rant:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
LED lighting is so nice, yet so expensive.

Less expensive if you consider bulb changes & electric cost.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Shame that as of Thursday I won't be a South Florida reefer. I would have loved to see the tank. It is looking great.

Thanks dude, where you heading?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Big O-town in the sky... Houses are cheap and I'm an opportunist. :D

+1

SoFla is overrated, full of Jews & old people lol

+1

SoFla is overrated, full of Jews & old people lol

I agree, sick of all the rude old people who can't drive or see. I was nearly killed 3 times just driving home from work today.

Yall need to come to Orlando. I love it here! But I was rased in South FL so I was use to the a**holes down there lol. I will move to Atlanta one day down the road. The people there are so nice and happy. Truly a positive place to be.

Yall need to come to Orlando. I love it here! But I was rased in South FL so I was use to the a**holes down there lol. I will move to Atlanta one day down the road. The people there are so nice and happy. Truly a positive place to be.

If I move anywhere it's where I can own land and have a Barn and horses and lose myself for hours riding (Big Sky Country).

I was born in Boynton Beach and live in the same damn city I grew up in Lake Worth. We moved to Fort Myers for 5 years but it was the same there.

South FL is SF everywhere and I hate it! LMAO

You would love loxahatchee then. I lived out there for a few years and had 2.5 acres. Just to remote for me. I like the city too much.

Edit: Im done stealing the thread lol. Sorry.

You would love loxahatchee then. I lived out there for a few years and had 2.5 acres. Just to remote for me. I like the city too much.

Edit: Im done stealing the thread lol. Sorry.

I call it Lox-a-scratch me I hate that area, a friend lived out there and the yard was almost always under water. I grew up here!

Sorry done jacking the thread! :P

SouthFlorida_Tron

Not at all haha, I used to live in Jacksonville, where your property area is as big as like 5 houses down here lol

Not at all haha, I used to live in Jacksonville, where your property area is as big as like 5 houses down here lol

Yeah feels like your neighbors share a lot with you friggin cookie cutter houses!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yeah feels like your neighbors share a lot with you friggin cookie cutter houses!

More than ever now, I'm in condo hell!

That's what happens when you move further south in FL. They have so many people down there, there isn't any room for houses, so they build on top of each other! LMAO

OH BTW! I am stealing your mounting idea for the tank light! Love it!

SouthFlorida_Tron
That's what happens when you move further south in FL. They have so many people down there, there isn't any room for houses, so they build on top of each other! LMAO

OH BTW! I am stealing your mounting idea for the tank light! Love it!

No worries! I'll even tell you where to get it!

Lowe's or Home Depot, closet/shelving section usually near the back, and they come in different shapes, colors, and lengths..... Just make sure your fixture fits with the support bar. I used tap con screws for the concrete.took about 3 minutes to mount :)

More pics on the mounting & install in the page 1 index.

I was born and raised here... 44 years in Plantation other than my 5 years at UF. I do love my home and S. Florida but look forward to moving to NC around the Boone area within 10 years.

I do like your lighting and mounting Tron, looks nice...I wanted to keep my hood so I went with Nanotuners LED lit but I like the features and led color of your Al S.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I was born and raised here... 44 years in Plantation other than my 5 years at UF. I do love my home and S. Florida but look forward to moving to NC around the Boone area within 10 years.

I do like your lighting and mounting Tron, looks nice...I wanted to keep my hood so I went with Nanotuners LED lit but I like the features and led color of your Al S.

CREE LED is a CREE LED! originally I wanted their 12" T5/CREE-xpG hybrid but it got put on hold :(

Don't you just hate how blue lighting washes out your photos? That's the reason I have dislike for mine. :lol:

Get some bright reds in there! And how did you manage to keep a BTA with SPS??!! :o

CREE LED is a CREE LED! originally I wanted their 12" T5/CREE-xpG hybrid but it got put on hold :(

But my Crees are 9 nw and 9 rb...I wish I had like 12 RB and 6 NW instead. I just run the blues higher and adjust for the right colors.

Your leds have 2:1 blues right????

Archived